What If Smith is taken by SF? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If Smith is taken by SF?

I agree if Smith is not available at #2 we go R. Brown.
icon14.gif

finsrule84 said:
if smith is gone then, obviously, we draft ronnie brown

:yeahthat:

No Brainer. He might be picked even if Smith is there!

bdmagnum said:
I asked this before in a previous thread, but never really got an answer. I know a lot of people are excited at the possibilty of getting Smith at #2, thinking SF takes Rodgers at #1.

But lately, I have been reading Rodgers stock is falling, Rodgers is a possible bust, Smith is much better than Rodgers, etc. If a majority of people sees that Smith is better than Rodgers, wouldn't it make sense for SF to take Smith first? If so, who do the Dolphins take at #2?

Rodgers is an excellent prospect, his workout by all accounts matched Smiths, he has a powerful arm, extremely accurate, perfect mechanics, mobile......I'll take either QB, and I think Saban would as well.

There have only been 5 times in ALL of NFL draft history where two QB's were selected consecutively to open the first round of the draft. Three of those 5 times included such amazing players as Rick Mirer, Ryan Leaf, and Tim Couch.

Smith and Rodgers...yea, right.

Dont be surprise if you see Smiths in the board, until the 7th or 8th pick and Rodgers later then that.

I don't understand why Rodgers's roof is considered low. For God sake Peyton Manning isn't even that physically talented.

Back
Top Bottom