What if the Dolphins Lose this game with Greise at the Helm, an the team recover?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if the Dolphins Lose this game with Greise at the Helm, an the team recover??

Can Dolphins recover from loss in San Diego?

• Dolphins enter early December like tailspin

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Dolphins simply need improvement on offensive line

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Rumors begin about Norv Turner taking over as Head Coach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jhuff1219

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hope this team is not headed for an early nose dive, usually relegated for the month of December?

why isn't there a "none of the above" option?

if we lose that simply means BG isn't the answer. miami has a good enough to win gameplan (until we hit nov/dec and start the push). BG doesn't have to be a star... he only needs to avoid mistakes. if he's as smart as some people think he is miami will be fine.

miami is waiting till the "downfall" months to open up the true gameplan.

anyone remember our awful winter months? why is it so hard to believe we're simply preparing unlike the last few years when we failed? i would lose 1-2 games so we can rip through teams in the 2nd half of the season like we always seem to do every sept/oct.

THIS IS NOT THE DOLPHINS OF OLD. nothing this season has been similar to our past. all the streaks are broken this season! we're gona be fine.

if it makes you feel any better, under DW miami has lost back to back games 1 time... that was when RL started consecutive games.

If we lose I don't think you can just say "griese isn't the answer". .

He probably won't play well at all Monday night.

Originally posted by i2panzer

if we lose that simply means BG isn't the answer.

And how is that? The defense can't blow the game away? Chambers or McMichael can't drop a touchdown on 4th down with seconds to go? Ricky can't fumble with the lead, only to put the Chargers back in it? Mare can't miss a field goal?

Hey, when the Dolphins lose.. Fiedler Supporters(cry babies) don't say that he's not the answer.

You guys on here put TOO MUCH on the quarterbacks, rather than the entire team.

Back
Top Bottom