What if Tua doesn’t enter the draft in 2020? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Tua doesn’t enter the draft in 2020?

As a Bama season ticket holder since 1994 and former QB3 at Bama, i would take hebert over Tua 6 days a week and twice on Sundays. Tua will struggle with his weight his whole life and there will be more that comes out on this during the medical/combines. Tua is a nice player but he has no where near the ceiling as hebert - that kid looks phenomenal. And anyone comparing Tua to Trevor is borderline retarded, it is not even close, as one Alabama asst told me a year ago "Tua is a King, but Trevor is a God" and that is from someone who sees him every day from the Defensive side of the ball. Tua is going to create a lot of buyers remorse, his body is ugly, injuries will mount up, and a few other things will emege soon enough....check back on this post in 8 months. Don't say i didnt warn you.

That better not be you,Sutton..

That's not him then..

As a Bama season ticket holder since 1994 and former QB3 at Bama, i would take hebert over Tua 6 days a week and twice on Sundays. Tua will struggle with his weight his whole life and there will be more that comes out on this during the medical/combines. Tua is a nice player but he has no where near the ceiling as hebert - that kid looks phenomenal. And anyone comparing Tua to Trevor is borderline retarded, it is not even close, as one Alabama asst told me a year ago "Tua is a King, but Trevor is a God" and that is from someone who sees him every day from the Defensive side of the ball. Tua is going to create a lot of buyers remorse, his body is ugly, injuries will mount up, and a few other things will emege soon enough....check back on this post in 8 months. Don't say i didnt warn you.
PM me your seats numbers,and i'll come see u saturday and we'll talk about this.

Danny Woodson,maybe

Did you play under Ray?

Tua is coming out. I wonder what his parents will do. How can they relocate to Miami with the other kid in Tuscaloosa? Maybe he will transfer to the Canes.

Slimm..i left in 87..this guy is younger than me...so i'm thinking in the time frame of Jeff Dunn/Gary Hollingworth era.

Slimm..i left in 87..this guy is younger than me...so i'm thinking in the time frame of Jeff Dunn/Gary Hollingworth era.

Danny is my best guess. Although I'm not sure why he'd be on a Dolphins forum.

I haven't seen Danny at any Bama games since his boy got suspended and transferred to USA. But then again I wasn't looking for him either.

Either way you have to be smoking some good **** to prefer a social introvert with no leadership skills that can't perform in the clutch over fat Tua. I've never seen a kid fumble so many times in key moments of the biggest games as Herbert. Nevermind nearly throwing a hail mary into the student section.

Whatever defensive assistant he's talking to needs to figure out how to get Bama's players to communicate and play better. Unless it's somebody who was already let go.

Either way you have to be smoking some good **** to prefer a social introvert with no leadership skills that can't perform in the clutch over fat Tua. I've never seen a kid fumble so many times in key moments of the biggest games as Herbert. Nevermind nearly throwing a hail mary into the student section.

Whatever defensive assistant he's talking to needs to figure out how to get Bama's players to communicate and play better. Unless it's somebody who was already let go.
Probably this..

Back
Top Bottom