What if we beat the Ravens Sunday? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we beat the Ravens Sunday?

We probably end up going 6-10. Missing the playoffs, missing out on Qbs and literally everyone being unhappy

Not everyone. Since the majority seems to be 1-3 wins, winning 6 would mean the team is better than most thought

Wouldn't be all that surprising, if your going to have an upset what better time then week one at home in the heat and humidity. I'm sure the young guys will come out fired up and they have no real tape or direction to go by. Im not expecting a win but this wouldn't be shocking, for me at least.

My question is:

If Fitz craps the bed, throws a few Ints yet in the 3rd quarter, the D is keeping us in the game, does Flores insert Rosen?
Interesting question.

Fitz's history indicates that he is prone to wild swings week to week. How many bonehead throws is Flores going to see before he pulls the plug?

I don't know, but he doesn't seem like a patient guy when it comes to mental errors.

This Sunday, however, Lamar looks like Michael Vick, leaving all of the media making lofty, ridiculous predictions. Colin Cowherd will be comparing Lamar Jackson to DeShaun Watson on Monday. Thats my prediction.

lol

Yikes. This thread didn’t age well.
Eh, at least we won’t be getting any more of the “What if the Dolphins beat this week’s much better team?”; “What if Rosen plays like Marino and the Dolphins win the Super Bowl?”; and the ever popular “This team isn’t tanking. They’ll win 10 games and be in the playoff mix” threads.

Eh, at least we won’t be getting any more of the “What if the Dolphins beat this week’s much better team?”; “What if Rosen plays like Marino and the Dolphins win the Super Bowl?”; and the ever popular “This team isn’t tanking. They’ll win 10 games and be in the playoff mix” threads.
Hah, those will keep appearing because delusion is the food that feeds most Dolphin fans apparently. At least it'll be fewer threads/posts like that now. It got really tiring getting lambasted for the last few months on this forum because saying that the team is terrible, we have absolutely no idea if Flores is an upgrade over Gase yet, and that we'll be lucky to win a few games.

While I do think we're tanking and we're at a massive talent deficit week in and week out, the team shouldn't be giving up franchise record points/yards because we do have some talented players on defense still. Does anybody think that if Belichick were the coach we'd give up 59 points? I know Flores has a longer than usual contract because of the strategy we're taking the franchise, but if the team looks like that for the rest of the season, he won't survive and probably Grier either to be the ones to take Tua.

Tua wouldn't save that. We were thoroughly outcoached and that's a huge issue going forward, much more than being at a talent deficit. I can handle watching losing if it's for the greater good and for the future, but I can't handle watching what just happened. That was embarrassing and he's going to lose the locker room REAL quick. If that happens, you're gone 100% of the time.

Hah, those will keep appearing because delusion is the food that feeds most Dolphin fans apparently. At least it'll be fewer threads/posts like that now. It got really tiring getting lambasted for the last few months on this forum because saying that the team is terrible, we have absolutely no idea if Flores is an upgrade over Gase yet, and that we'll be lucky to win a few games.

While I do think we're tanking and we're at a massive talent deficit week in and week out, the team shouldn't be giving up franchise record points/yards because we do have some talented players on defense still. Does anybody think that if Belichick were the coach we'd give up 59 points? I know Flores has a longer than usual contract because of the strategy we're taking the franchise, but if the team looks like that for the rest of the season, he won't survive and probably Grier either to be the ones to take Tua.

Tua wouldn't save that. We were thoroughly outcoached and that's a huge issue going forward, much more than being at a talent deficit. I can handle watching losing if it's for the greater good and for the future, but I can't handle watching what just happened. That was embarrassing and he's going to lose the locker room REAL quick. If that happens, you're gone 100% of the time.
I think it’s ridiculous and unfair to make it obvious the team is tanking, strip the talent down to the bare bone, and then expect Flores to go out every week and coach like Lombardi and expect the players to perform like an all-pro squad. This team is built to lose and lose it will, and badly in many instances. I’m not judging any coach forced to operate under such circumstances.

Well ......…...…. I think that pretty well covers the "what if's".

I think it’s ridiculous and unfair to make it obvious the team is tanking, strip the talent down to the bare bone, and then expect Flores to go out every week and coach like Lombardi and expect the players to perform like an all-pro squad. This team is built to lose and lose it will, and badly in many instances. I’m not judging any coach forced to operate under such circumstances.

Today we saw a bad roster coached badly.

So do you guys take an *ss plastering like this one or a hilarious fallout like the Jets had? They had a 99% chance of winning for most of the game.

Back
Top Bottom