What If we hadn't made those trades? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If we hadn't made those trades?

I look at it optimisticaly,its worth those picks to be rid of Wanny.

BlueFin said:
I know its pointless now to think about it, but it does hurt when you consider where we'd be sitting right now had we not traded for AJ and Lamar Gordon.

We'd have the #2, a high second rounder and two high third rounders, just think about some of the options we'd have right now...................

How About Ronnie Brown and Jason Campbell with the first two picks, or.....

Alex Smith and Matt Jones................

and we'd still have the two high thirds..........this could have been an unbelieveable draft.
i agree with you

SCall13 said:
Perfect example of why you do not trade draft picks.
No, it's a perfect example of why you don't give a coach a "do or die" year -- they mortgage the future for that one year. Blame Huizenga.

inFINSible said:
If Rick and Dave weren't desperate to save their jobs we would have gone after a younger QB with time to develop him, and we wouldn't have made the trade for Gordon. Had they been more comfortable with their job security, we'd still have those picks....of course, we'd still have Rick and Dave too.

So, the more accurate question would be, Do you want those picks, with Rick and Dave still in charge....or....... Do you want what we have now, with Saban in charge?

We had to go where we've been to get where we are.

Correcto mundo!

It was all Huizengas and Spielman job, they should just had left Wanny drown instead of compromising our future, and can you also think of having our 4 alst year + Wilfork instead of Carey, Brees instead of nothing (Fletcher), etc, etc. It all had to happen to get to the point where we are right now.:(

ih8brady said:
Regardless of how Gordon/Feeley do this year. We are desperate for picks now thanks to Rick and DW.

We are not desperate for picks, just some over zealous fans, we have enough players on the team to field a decent football team. Saban needs to see what he has before he has a boat load of draft picks. This may be a blessing for him, he gets to see players Wanny was scare to play because they weren't vet's. We may have some jewels we don't know about yet.

Back
Top Bottom