What If we hadn't made those trades? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If we hadn't made those trades?

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
I know its pointless now to think about it, but it does hurt when you consider where we'd be sitting right now had we not traded for AJ and Lamar Gordon.

We'd have the #2, a high second rounder and two high third rounders, just think about some of the options we'd have right now...................

How About Ronnie Brown and Jason Campbell with the first two picks, or.....

Alex Smith and Matt Jones................

and we'd still have the two high thirds..........this could have been an unbelieveable draft.

It could have been a great draft for us, but Wanny and Rick ruined it for us.

Perfect example of why you do not trade draft picks. No telling what we'd have with the draft picks we've traded away...including the two firsts for RW. Of course, Wanny and Spielman would have probably blew it with those two picks as well.

Please STOP i don't want to think about that right now

It almost makes me as angry as the first 5 times I've seen this thread.

i say gordon was a useless trade... the book is still out on Feeley

FakeSpike13 said:
i say gordon was a useless trade... the book is still out on Feeley

Idk about useless. He got hurt far to early to tell if he had anything or not. Judgeing behind last years line...Its hard to tell if anybody at anytime was any good. So the books still out on him in my opinion.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda...it is time to look forward and not look back.
:D

Regardless of how Gordon/Feeley do this year. We are desperate for picks now thanks to Rick and DW.

Well, its looking more and more likely that Gordon will be a backup next year- so we traded a 3rd rounder (practically a late 2nd) for a backup RB, who MAY be a solid change of pace back. Pretty bad.

ih8brady said:
Regardless of how Gordon/Feeley do this year. We are desperate for picks now thanks to Rick and DW.
If Rick and Dave weren't desperate to save their jobs we would have gone after a younger QB with time to develop him, and we wouldn't have made the trade for Gordon. Had they been more comfortable with their job security, we'd still have those picks....of course, we'd still have Rick and Dave too.

So, the more accurate question would be, Do you want those picks, with Rick and Dave still in charge....or....... Do you want what we have now, with Saban in charge?

We had to go where we've been to get where we are.

BlueFin said:
I know its pointless now to think about it, but it does hurt when you consider where we'd be sitting right now had we not traded for AJ and Lamar Gordon.

We'd have the #2, a high second rounder and two high third rounders, just think about some of the options we'd have right now...................

How About Ronnie Brown and Jason Campbell with the first two picks, or.....

Alex Smith and Matt Jones................

and we'd still have the two high thirds..........this could have been an unbelieveable draft.

Thanks for reminding us.:fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom