What if we whoop NE next week?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we whoop NE next week??

Ducken

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know what you are thinking here we go with the what if again, but I have a question for all the doom sayers after Sat. game.

Say we beat NE next week say, 31 -13, Jay throws for 275 + and 3 TD, 1 pick. The D retuns a pick for a td, and Ricky gains 69 yds.

I was just woundering what all you guys thats said Jay sucks and can't carry this team will say. I know in all reality what you have to say means nothing, but I have just been so agravated reading your posts.

some of the people who STILL dislike fiedler, are never going to give him credit, no matter what. on the other hand, some guys just want to have our qb be the very best qb on the planet.
what those guys are missing is that fiedler doesn't get paid a lot of money as far as qbs are concerned. he plays much better than his salary and that allows us to have all those pro bowlers on defense. if you had a franchise qb, the rest of the team would suck. the key is to have the best team.

Even if we whoop them, unless we get the bye week, I don't think we r going to the superbowl

Noone cares what you think though...see that is the thing.

Originally posted by Sportsguy11
Even if we whoop them, unless we get the bye week, I don't think we r going to the superbowl

it not so much a question of a bye, but rather playing on the road. clearly, a 2-5 road record has proven this team must play at home to have a chance to get to the show. if they enter the playoffs as a #3 or lower seed, they would have to go on the road AT LEAST twice to get there. a #2 would assure at least one home game, then only having to win one road game(maybe 2 home games).

bottom line:

tampa win + chief win(next week) + phin win= very good
possibility of a super bowl birth

raider win + 2 steeler wins = likely early exit

Back
Top Bottom