What if? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if?

arcane1229

Starter
Reaction score
I was reading about Penningtom today, about his career, what he has accomplished, what he has had to overcome, about his professionalism. So I started to think what if Penny has a pro bowl year? what if Penny leads this team to the playoffs? I know this is dreaming, but what if he leads this team to the Super Bowl? What if he leads this team to a win! What if this guy becomes the starting QB for the Miami Dolphins for the next five years leading this team to multiple playoff appearances?

Everyone talks about his arm, but history has shown when healthy he is a winner. Many experts, when talking about Penny's arm, compare him to Montana. Is any of this possible? i believe it is. I think tomorrow could be the beginning to something special, then again he could just be the 13th QB of a list of who knows how many before our franchise QB arrives.

I know many of you will laugh, think I am an idiot, and say I am a Penningtom homer. Well for tonight, I am going to be a homer and I am going to say tomorrow is going to be the start of something special.

I was reading about Penningtom today, about his career, what he has accomplished, what he has had to overcome, about his professionalism. So I started to think what if Penny has a pro bowl year? what if Penny leads this team to the playoffs? I know this is dreaming, but what if he leads this team to the Super Bowl? What if he leads this team to a win! What if this guy becomes the starting QB for the Miami Dolphins for the next five years leading this team to multiple playoff appearances?

Everyone talks about his arm, but history has shown when healthy he is a winner. Many experts, when talking about Penny's arm, compare him to Montana. Is any of this possible? i believe it is. I think tomorrow could be the beginning to something special, then again he could just be the 13th QB of a list of who knows how many before our franchise QB arrives.

I know many of you will laugh, think I am an idiot, and say I am a Penningtom homer. Well for tonight, I am going to be a homer and I am going to say tomorrow is going to be the start of something special.

How about we think about him giving us a win before we think about all that other stuff.

Given the status of our receivers, a lot of that seems far-fetched. Montana? C'mon now. It's good to be optimistic to a point. Just don't set youself up for disapointment as many of us have in recent years.

Given the status of our receivers, a lot of that seems far-fetched. Montana? C'mon now. It's good to be optimistic to a point. Just don't set youself up for disapointment as many of us have in recent years.
You're right I have been dissappointed quite a few times. Hey I'm a fan, at least I can be siked for the opening day game. If we win that one then I can get siked for the next, one game at a time, but there is always optimism.

Back
Top Bottom