What If | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If

silverig

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What if the dolphins had the opportunity to bring in Drew Bledsoe next season is it something that the fins should pull th trigger on ? Just a subject to talk about.

Well i think that would be a great idea but i think that if we had a runner like a Davenport or even Travis Minor and a steady runnung game we could win with Fiedler and if we had a good o-line b/c that is what the dolphins are lacking right now

For that matter lets trade up give Lamar Smith for a high pick and get Brian McKinney ....... Hey it doesnt hurt to dream ..........

I would be happy with Drew Bledsoe in a Dolphins uniform.:) He would make a great tandem with Chris Chambers, and our passing game would just be great. Also, with a healthy offensive line, which we will hopefully have next year, he wouldn't get sacked 80 times a game.

For that matter lets trade up give Lamar Smith for a high pick and get Brian McKinney ....... Hey it doesnt hurt to dream ..........

Lamar is a free agent after the season, but we could possibly deal our first and third rounders this year, a second rounder next year, Jamar Fletcher, and another player to get a very high draft pick and get either Julius Peppers (would make an amazing complement to Jason Taylor, and would take double coverage off Taylor) or Bryant McKinnie (a future best offensive lineman in the NFL). I think it would be great, but no one wants crappy picks.

Back
Top Bottom