What if? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if?

d211757

Rookie
Reaction score
We sign Grimes, the Bucs don't get Revis and Xavier Rhodes is there at #12.

Do send #12 to TB for #13 and #112?

We could draft Eifert in the 1st and get an extra 4th...

if rhodes isn't your target and you can get a extra 4th for dropping one slot a 4th you can use as a chip to move up or whatever ABSOLUTELY you trade down one slot...no brainer

We sign Grimes, the Bucs don't get Revis and Xavier Rhodes is there at #12.

Do send #12 to TB for #13 and #112?

We could draft Eifert in the 1st and get an extra 4th...

Does this kind of thing happen often (I'm really asking)? If Tampa wants Rhodes and we talk to them about a trade...wouldn't they kinda figure we don't want Rhodes there? Or is it common for a team to talk the the team behind them and say something like "We're taking Rhodes unless you give us a pick"? I would guess that there would have to be a third party trying to make a move with us for Rhodes at 12, and we tell Tampa that.

Does this kind of thing happen often (I'm really asking)? If Tampa wants Rhodes and we talk to them about a trade...wouldn't they kinda figure we don't want Rhodes there? Or is it common for a team to talk the the team behind them and say something like "We're taking Rhodes unless you give us a pick"? I would guess that there would have to be a third party trying to make a move with us for Rhodes at 12, and we tell Tampa that.

Corner is a need for us, even if we sign Grimes. Tampa might want to trade ahead of us to get Rhodes.

it happened just last year with cleveland and minnesota...the browns were worried minny would trade out and let someone trump them for t rich so they ponied up a 4th to move up one spot...

it happens...if tampa is worried about us trading out to someone who covets rhodes it's possible...although i see it as less likely at a pick in the early teens...

Back
Top Bottom