What if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if....

Tua's goal is to be an efficient QB and drive the team, in any situation, to success. Like Brady. That's the expectation, Brady. The goal is not to set the world on fire. It is okay if his first outting is not what it should be.

I'm just hoping Aaron Donald doesn't have a field day. If he comes out of the game healthy, that's all I'm worried about; plenty of time to evolve as a player.

Tua’s going to get plenty of opportunity to succeed— whether the fans like it or not after any given game.

I would think he'll have a fairly strong performance with highs and lows. I would think he'll struggle at times but it will be a learning process. I for one don't think he'll be Tom Brady of the last decade to start but growth will occur. Look out next year

A bad game wouldn't be shocking against this opponent:

I've posted that link dozens of times over the years. The Rams are statistically the best team in the league in terms of YPPA Differential, with an excellent net of +2.4. It basically means efficiency throwing the football in relation to efficiency defending the pass

I hope the Rams win this week, so the Dolphins receive the more favorable scenario of facing a road team coming off a victory. But it might not impact the Rams as much because they've already been in that situation four times this season. Every one of their road games has been following a win. They are 2-2 in those games. That situational advantage is more pronounced when the schedule weaves around and seldom if ever places a team on the road after a win. Then once the team experiences it, they are stunned at the comparative energy disadvantage...and fail

The Rams have seen it so many times they're probably somewhat immune

Back
Top Bottom