What if.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if....

This reminds me of my drill sergeant. "What if worms had machine guns? Birds wouldn't f**k with them! Now shut up and listen to what I am trying to tell you."

The only things in life that are certain are death and taxes. The rest is a crapshoot, at best, and we deal with whatever opportunities are given to us.

I am hopeful that the transition to Tua goes well, even if it means taking our lumps in the process. Mistakes will happen and there will always be a risk for injuries regardless of the player. I have always approached the Dolphins as a distraction from life, not the meaning of life. Relax and enjoy the ride.

1603303828324.png

What if he extends his "most accurate QB in college football" to the pros followed by 3 championships?

What if indeed... it can go either way I guess .... but the stats posted by the OP would be shocking IMO ...

This team is ready to do their part for Tua to be successful ... Tua is talented enough to do the rest...

1603304220584.png

1603304261929.png

marino had a terrible first quarter of his first start, fans were booing calling for Woodley

First game in the NFL against some elite defenders, what could go wrong?

Lots but there is nothing stopping Tua long term, he's got superstar written all over him

.... Tua has a horrible day and goes for like 9-20 100 yards and 2 ints

can you imagine the threads on here? LMAO

- the line didnt give him time
- he has no weapons
- he has no running game
- the wrs didnt get separation
- the play calling was bad
- the rams D is good

that should cover most of it

If Tua has a bad game, the sensible posters will say; "He's a rookie; he's bound to need some time"; the Cultists will say, "It's other people's fault... wahhhhhhh"; and the flamethrowers will say, "I knew he'd suck. You all should have listened to me! Here's a link/podcast that shows you how smart I am."

Back
Top Bottom