What in the heck are you doing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What in the heck are you doing?

finsfan99

Starter
Reaction score
:fire: I can not believe that 71% of you guys would welcome the Scum bag Ricky back.. I would not!! :fire: he's a quiter, dope smoking wack job! :fire:

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
finsfan99 said:
:fire: I can not believe that 71% of you guys would welcome the Scum bag Ricky back.. I would not!! :fire: he's a quiter, dope smoking wack job! :fire:

If he helps the fins win, then why not. Forgive and forget, give the man a chance to redeem himself. He messed up and now he wants his second chance. Quit your crying, and get over it!

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Some one call the WHHHHAAAAAAAAMMMMMmbulance.

He runs for 100 yards and 2 td's hes forgiven. He helps put W's on the board he's forgiven. He quits again and he's a dead man. I pay my money to see the best players on the field. If i wanted to see morality I'd pay to go to church/Temple :rolleyes:

phillyphinphan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't really want him representing the colors that I bleed, but there two factors that I must consider 1. regardless of what you or I think or feel it's the actual players that have to see his face and put up with his personality on a day-to-day basis. So if they are willing to accept him I must defer to them. 2. Redemption I believe in it and thus is willing to give him a chance make up for what he's done and help my team at the same time....

GreenMachine

February Photoshop Winner
Reaction score
I think bringing Ricky back is a slap in the face of Ronnie Brown. You don't draft the best RB in the draft, only to bench him behind a quitter and a clubhouse cancer.

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
Everybody In Life Deserves A Second Chance We Have All Made Our Share Of Mistakes Nobody Is Perfect.

Top Bottom