What in the heck are you doing? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What in the heck are you doing?

I am looking forward to seeing what saban creates in that backfield. I think introducing the pro-set into the offense with these two would be nice, with each one of them being very good receiving RB's...

OutsideObserver said:
I think bringing Ricky back is a slap in the face of Ronnie Brown. You don't draft the best RB in the draft, only to bench him behind a quitter and a clubhouse cancer.

Did you post that because you geniunely care about the status of our clubhouse or did you post because you're afraid of the havoc Ronnie and Ricky will wreck on your team?

winning at all cost.........that's what you have to understand finsfan99, fans will take just about any player aith any backgroung in order to get that win.

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm lost. :popup:

OutsideObserver said:
I think bringing Ricky back is a slap in the face of Ronnie Brown. You don't draft the best RB in the draft, only to bench him behind a quitter and a clubhouse cancer.

Ronnie Brown is the starter.

OutsideObserver said:

What makes you think that Ricky will be starting? Brown will be starting for us every game this year and Ricky will be his backup.

I believe its called wanting the best for your team.

Ronnie and Ricky is a lethal combination.

Dont think the phins need the distraction of ricky coming back. Ronnie doesn't need it either. When camp opens and ricky is in the picture our team will be a circus. The team needs to be focusing on the season and not that fricken clown.. If you must get him back, deal him to tenn for a 4th rounder. c brown broke his hand and they have a need.

OutsideObserver said:

Why is this a slap in the fface of ronnie? A little competition never hurt anyone, all Ronnie needs to do is go out there and prove to Phins the fans and himself why he is the best RB in the draft and why he should be the starter for this team.

Ronnie Brown will beat Ricky out for the job. It's going to be tough for Ricky to compete at 195 lbs. The only thing this will do though is split the locker room. As much as Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor will publicly say that they support Ricky, you can bet that off the record, neither player wants any part of that quitter.

How would like to be a player on this team that has to wonder when, not if, Ricky will flake out again? Ricky flaked out in New Orleans and got a second chance when Miami gave up a bounty to get him. He blew his second chance, IMO, and I'm not the type that is willing to give out third chances.

Ronnie Brown is not getting a slap in the face because he will still be starting. Ricky will not come in and be the starter... he will either play fullback or be the back up/3rd down back. I have a feeling he will be the fullback.

:missmeth:

finsfan99 said:
:fire: I can not believe that 71% of you guys would welcome the Scum bag Ricky back.. I would not!! :fire: he's a quiter, dope smoking wack job! :fire:
i dont want him bck either but holy sh** what is ur problem. its not like he killed ur brother or anything...jesus!

KB21 said:
Ronnie Brown will beat Ricky out for the job. It's going to be tough for Ricky to compete at 195 lbs. The only thing this will do though is split the locker room. As much as Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor will publicly say that they support Ricky, you can bet that off the record, neither player wants any part of that quitter.

How would like to be a player on this team that has to wonder when, not if, Ricky will flake out again? Ricky flaked out in New Orleans and got a second chance when Miami gave up a bounty to get him. He blew his second chance, IMO, and I'm not the type that is willing to give out third chances.
What did he do in New Orleans? Besides, of course, rushing for an average of 1000 yards a year.

If we allow Ricky to come back I feel that we are setting a bad example for future players. Besides we have Brown who is very capable of putting up big numbers and he can do so all accross the board. Rushing yards, Receiving yards, TD's, you name it

Back
Top Bottom