What in the heck are you doing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What in the heck are you doing?

finsfan99

Starter
Reaction score
:fire: I can not believe that 71% of you guys would welcome the Scum bag Ricky back.. I would not!! :fire: he's a quiter, dope smoking wack job! :fire:

finsfan99 said:
:fire: I can not believe that 71% of you guys would welcome the Scum bag Ricky back.. I would not!! :fire: he's a quiter, dope smoking wack job! :fire:

If he helps the fins win, then why not. Forgive and forget, give the man a chance to redeem himself. He messed up and now he wants his second chance. Quit your crying, and get over it!

Some one call the WHHHHAAAAAAAAMMMMMmbulance.

He runs for 100 yards and 2 td's hes forgiven. He helps put W's on the board he's forgiven. He quits again and he's a dead man. I pay my money to see the best players on the field. If i wanted to see morality I'd pay to go to church/Temple :rolleyes:

I don't really want him representing the colors that I bleed, but there two factors that I must consider 1. regardless of what you or I think or feel it's the actual players that have to see his face and put up with his personality on a day-to-day basis. So if they are willing to accept him I must defer to them. 2. Redemption I believe in it and thus is willing to give him a chance make up for what he's done and help my team at the same time....

I think bringing Ricky back is a slap in the face of Ronnie Brown. You don't draft the best RB in the draft, only to bench him behind a quitter and a clubhouse cancer.

Everybody In Life Deserves A Second Chance We Have All Made Our Share Of Mistakes Nobody Is Perfect.

Back
Top Bottom