What is BB up to in NE? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is BB up to in NE?

Greer17

Club Member
Reaction score
He has cut all of his veteran QB's and is only left with the rookie as his only QB on the roster. Does he make a run at Sinnett or what is his play here. I thought when he cut Newton that they were going to make a run at Watson, but now I don't understand what his play is. He either thinks that our defense can't punish a young rookie in his first game or he is up to something...

He is going to sign the PS QB for each opponent the week before the game. Then cut them immediately the following Monday

He has cut all of his veteran QB's and is only left with the rookie as his only QB on the roster. Does he make a run at Sinnett or what is his play here. I thought when he cut Newton that they were going to make a run at Watson, but now I don't understand what his play is. He either thinks that our defense can't punish a young rookie in his first game or he is up to something...

Can't imagine BB (or any NFL HC) running with a rookie QB, but no established vet backup. Whoever he gets will have to learn the O in two weeks and NE's O isn't easy.

Patriots are such a weird group and so far Brady is showing Bill you can't win without me.

Back
Top Bottom