What is everyone doing for the draft?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is everyone doing for the draft??

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
I'm having a bunch of people over, going downstairs to the big screen tv at 10am, order some chinese, have some chips/pop, etc and I aint leaving til 10pm. Repeat for Sunday but probably will have pizza.

I am doing the same thing. for the first time I have taken the whole weekend off and going to enjoy the beginnig of the new Dolphin regime on the big screen and have some drinks.

I'm going to my best friend's place for a big draft party. He's a die-hard Raider fan, so it just got a lot more interesting for him with the Raiders getting back into the 1st.

Draft party! Whether I throw one or my friends do.

Snaggin a white t-shirt and whippin up a Dolphins jersey so I can toss whoevers name we draft on the back.

I'll be watching by myself with this site and AIM fired up. The AIM will be for one of my buddies who is a Redskins fan so we can chat...

I'm gonna be ****in wroking my *** off, because I forgot to request the time off. I'm more pissed that I'm working 8 hours both days(during the draft, not before, not after, completely during). We better have a good draft (IMO) or I will be the bitterest person come monday.

I'm going to a local bar/restaurant in Jacksonville, mabye to one of the local Ale houses or a wing place! Party up boys!!!

Ill be working alos and listening to the radio when I get the chance Ive got about 5 other football fans on my shift so between us we can stay updated.

Well the 24th is my birthday, so I won't be watching the second day, but day one it's just me, 5 friends, and a keg... Use you're imagination..

MiamiFan1354 said:
Well the 24th is my birthday, so I won't be watching the second day, but day one it's just me, 5 friends, and a keg... Use you're imagination..

Same here...check the other thread about the same topic for an entertaining drinking game invented by Section 126 I believe.

I'm going to the draft.

Look for the nut dressed in Dolphin gear from head to foot.

MiamiFan1354 said:
only if its 5 female friends :roflmao:

a good friends draft party, hes a cowboy fan and weve been talking alot about both our choices and what we are gonna do and ****... im very excited and i'll be there in my dolphins gear cheering on whoever we pick...

damn

imma be watchin the draft all by myself... :mad: my best friends are in mississippi getting ready to head over to AFGHANISTAN!!! any one from SPRING HILL FL in here???

Im having some good friends over. I'll be grilling some ribs, chicken, burgers and dogs and of course there will be ice cold beer! YaY for 60" TV goodness!!

Back
Top Bottom