What Is Everyones Favorite Pick At 11? Why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is Everyones Favorite Pick At 11? Why?

Bpa.
How about we also add 'what player(s) would you hate at 11.
Vea and Lamar

Roquon Smith. The type LB that could be a perennial pro bowler and high impact player. Edmunds wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

I just read on Bleacher Report that Mayfield to Jets is a done deal take it for what it's worth.

I just read on Bleacher Report that Mayfield to Jets is a done deal take it for what it's worth.

I don't doubt that a bit...they were not gonna take Rosen due to his Trump bashing and the Jets owners being tight with Trump.

Now the question is who do the Browns take?? - If Darnold then the Giants will probably take Barkley and Allen & Rosen will fall.

I believe Edmunds is going to be special...Defensive Rookie of the Year special.

Tremaine Edmunds if he's still available. We need a SAM linebacker and he would be ideal. The fact that His Dad was a Dolphin Pro Bowl TE from the Dan Marino/Shula era would make it extra special. Miami is where he belongs.

x2...although Smith is going to be a good if not great LB, we need a bigger stronger guy like Edmunds to play SAM...we do not need another leaner faster LB as we already have Kiko and Rae Mac is better suited as a Mike or Will....Smith is too similar to Rae Mac in my opinion

Smith. I really like the idea of having a LB core that can really play in space, cut off quick slants from becoming big gains, and cover TEs. The athletic “undersized” LB is necessary in today’s game and I’d like to have Smith with Raekwon and Kiko to add versatility.

TE in round two then.

Anybody but a QB round 1, I don't study these guys but know we need D more than O. Rosen would be the realistic QB option imo, but I didn't know about his concussions until recently which is a huge red flag.

Baker! I want Gase to get his guy, and we can start building his team. We aren’t making an impact in 2018 so I don’t care about our holes at LB, S, and TE. Great franchises start with great QBs. I would love to see Gase and Baker in Miami for the next 15 years.

It’s a fantasy but put me down for Lamar Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom