What Is Everyones Favorite Pick At 11? Why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is Everyones Favorite Pick At 11? Why?

Fitz or Edmunds, both these players fit a position of need, plus they are damn good and can solidify those positions for years to come.

Edmunds.

Obviously... if one of the top 6 players slide, we should jump on him

Most desired - B. Chubb even though I think they think they've solved any holes they have at DE and it's doubtful he falls to us.

Very desired - Q. Nelson, T. Edmunds, M. Fitzpatrick

Desired - D. James, R. Smith, R. Evans (this is a tough one - the more I see his tape, the more I like him)

Would be okay with - several of the other top rated ones.

Do not desire - L. Jackson and to a lesser extent, Vita Vea, although I like Vea, just not @ 11.

I know this is a "what would you do" poll but my question is what will Tannebum, Gase, etc. do if some of the blue chips are there (like Edmunds, Fitz, James, etc) but Rosen (who I don't want here) has dropped and is still available? My fear is they'll take him over these sure studs.

I can say if we take Vea at 11 I will not be happy. Smith would be the logical guy, but we are the Dolphins.

Fitzpatrick / James
Edmunds / Smith

any of those 4 and I will be happy. I'd say it goes fitz/edmunds/james/smith for me. but all so very close

I can say if we take Vea at 11 I will not be happy. Smith would be the logical guy, but we are the Dolphins.

Agree - I don't think Vea fits the athletic upfield DT rotation Miami is trying to pursue. Gonna be a heckuva space eater for someone's defense though.

Mayfield if he's there then Roquan if he's there. There's a good chance neither of them are there at 11, though, and I'm not sure I'm okay with trading up to get either one of them (unless we can jump a spot or two with minimum damage, which is possible just not likely). Definitely don't want Vea, we saw how our line was even with one of the best DT's in the game and I would like an impact player. So I guess I'm not really sure after that haha

Judt did one of those mock draft simulators and felt like this would be a dream come true draft for me.

11: R1P11

RB SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE
42: R2P10

LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE
73: R3P9

TE HAYDEN HURST
SOUTH CAROLINA
123: R4P23

LB JOSEY JEWELL
IOWA
131: R4P31

RB JAYLEN SAMUELS
NORTH CAROLINA STATE
209: R6P35

TE CHRIS HERNDON
MIAMI
227: R7P9

WR BRAXTON BERRIOS
MIAMI
229: R7P11

QB J.T. BARRETT
OHIO STATE

I'm coming around on LVE. I still dont think id take him at #11, but his ceiling is up there with Smith and Edmunds imo. The problem is that with his lack of experience he also has a lower floor. There are a lot of things to like about his game though.

Back
Top Bottom