What is everyone's thoughts on the Chandler Jones story?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is everyone's thoughts on the Chandler Jones story??

Harmless? Tell that to Dion Jordan.

Harmless in the sense that it causes you no ill effect aside from laws, which are really irrelevant when youre talking about whether or not those laws should even exist. Im not sure how Dion Jordan's case has any bearing on my post considering I was arguing against it being illegal and tested for.

I've never heard of marijuana doing anything like this.

Dude showed up to the stadium at 7 AM with no shirt or shoes on. Sounds more like he was popping Molly.

Dude showed up to the stadium at 7 AM with no shirt or shoes on. Sounds more like he was popping Molly.

[h=1]Report: Synthetic marijuana led to Robert Nkemdiche’s fall from window[/h]

Possible top-10 2016 NFL Draft prospect Robert Nkemdiche, who was arrested after falling out of a hotel window in Atlanta last weekend, was reportedly using synthetic marijuana and was paranoid at the time of his accident.

According to Clay Travis of FOX Sports, the Ole Miss defensive tackle was using what’s commonly referred to as “fake weed,” a synthetic cannabinoid which doesn’t show up on drug tests. But it also comes with side effects which include paranoia, delusion and hallucinations.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...na-led-to-robert-nkemdiches-fall-from-window/

Sounds like some nasty stuff to me..

It sounds right in line with the supposedly "synthetic" crap. That stuff will literally make you hallucinate, sieze, and alter reality. Nothing at all like real weed.

[h=1]Report: Synthetic marijuana led to Robert Nkemdiche’s fall from window[/h]

Possible top-10 2016 NFL Draft prospect Robert Nkemdiche, who was arrested after falling out of a hotel window in Atlanta last weekend, was reportedly using synthetic marijuana and was paranoid at the time of his accident.

According to Clay Travis of FOX Sports, the Ole Miss defensive tackle was using what’s commonly referred to as “fake weed,” a synthetic cannabinoid which doesn’t show up on drug tests. But it also comes with side effects which include paranoia, delusion and hallucinations.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...na-led-to-robert-nkemdiches-fall-from-window/

Sounds like some nasty stuff to me..

What are they doing to the marijuana that it does this to people?

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

It sounds right in line with the supposedly "synthetic" crap. That stuff will literally make you hallucinate, sieze, and alter reality. Nothing at all like real weed.

Ya I guess so, my friends that stilll smoke use the oil or just normal weed. Both are harmless enough.

I dunno WTF this stuff is.

What are they doing to the marijuana that it does this to people?

Its not actually marijuana. Thats why it passes drug tests. Im not even sure what it is, but all I know is I saw a dude trip on it and its a lot closer to a bad acid trip than weed.

Its not actually marijuana. Thats why it passes drug tests. Im not even sure what it is, but all I know is I saw a dude trip on it and its a lot closer to a bad acid trip than weed.

So it's some new wild drug sent from china, like bath salts was?

Usually it's oregano or some plant sprayed with chemicals. I've heard stories of bath salts mixed in some brands. They recently busted one of those K2 labs in Florida. They were making it in a storage rental place, had various trash bins lined up with different mixtures. It was highly unsanitary and the people didn't look like chemists. It's probably not mixed thoroughly either. So you could buy a pack that wasn't mixed very well and get a heavy dosage of whatever they are spraying it with. Probably the reason why some people get a bad reaction.

lol, someone on twitter actually made this:

cynfhflweaaatbp.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/cynfhflweaaatbp.jpg

hahahahahahaha

If MJ was just legalized no one would smoke that K2 ****

If MJ was just legalized no one would smoke that K2 ****

Ya because a professional athlete really struggles to get an ounce of weed. Stupid people do stupid ****.
Since assault is illegal Aaron Hernandez went with murder - ur ridiculous logic

Ya because a professional athlete really struggles to get an ounce of weed. Stupid people do stupid ****.

K2 won't show up on a drug test. Mary Jane will for like a month.

Pretty sure you missed the point. They're using it because it won't show on drug tests like MJ will. Not because of ease of access.

Back
Top Bottom