What is going on?!?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is going on?!??

McMichael

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Why is it that every time I try to make a new post or even respond to another post I am getting messages from my browser saying Malware/spyware is ahead and that www.lazydessis.com is trying to put malware on my computer from this website??

Wtf finheaven?!?!? I mean there are already a lot of advertisements, and the fact that people donate to this site and pay money just to be a vip member? How is there also spyware now?!?!?

i mean if I have to I will gladly donate a few dollars to continue using this awesome website, but I'm a little ticked off that it seems you guys now have deals with companies that put spyware on your computer behind your back?!?

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Which browser are you using? What virus protection are you running?

I've logged in with ads and I'm not had any problems. Like JCane said, need your browser info and a screenshot when it happens so we can find out if it's one of our ads or not.

I've logged in with ads and I'm not had any problems. Like JCane said, need your browser info and a screenshot when it happens so we can find out if it's one of our ads or not.

browser is google chrome and I will post a screen shot the next time it happens. to be honest I trusted this site and after the 5'th or 6'th time of it stopping me from posting a new thread I clicked on "continue at your own risk"

I know the website it referred to was www.lazydessis.com

browser is google chrome and I will post a screen shot the next time it happens. to be honest I trusted this site and after the 5'th or 6'th time of it stopping me from posting a new thread I clicked on "continue at your own risk"

I understand, and we're trying to help you by determining whether it is coming from our site and if so, where it is coming from. I've logged in using Chrome and haven't seen it, so a screenshot will be helpful. Thanks!

So if you are using Chrome, I trust you have Ad blocker extensions in place? Those go a long way to preventing unwanted crap getting into your computer.

View attachment 10829

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

screenshot posted, after restarting my comp they are coming up again, however there is a diff website name

View attachment 10829

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

screenshot posted, after restarting my comp they are coming up again, however there is a diff website name
Can't see the attachment. Upload it here: http://tinypic.com/

Then post the link like this:
clear.gif

Screen Shot of Warning Message

Why is it that every time I try to make a new post or even respond to another post I am getting messages from my browser saying Malware/spyware is ahead and that www.lazydessis.com is trying to put malware on my computer from this website??

Wtf finheaven?!?!? I mean there are already a lot of advertisements, and the fact that people donate to this site and pay money just to be a vip member? How is there also spyware now?!?!?
FinHeaven.jpg

ads.eqads.com is the new website referred to as someone kindly posted the embedded pic for me.. that is indeed the pic

Back
Top Bottom