What is good goal for Tua in 2021. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is good goal for Tua in 2021.

We ran him out of town because it was 7 years and still no playoff win let alone playoffs more than once. His stats were always solid.
Had we not paired him with two of the worst coaches in franchise history I'm fairly certain Tannehill would be here leading us to the playoffs every year.

34 TDā€™s
11 INTā€™s
Thatā€™s fair to me since I was told he was a ā€œgenerational talentā€.

34 TDā€™s
11 INTā€™s
Thatā€™s fair to me since I was told he was a ā€œgenerational talentā€.
Unless you were told that by Tua himself, why would it enter into any rational thought process about your expectations?

Random ppl blowing smoke, is not TT's fault. Why would you penalize him for it?

If those are your expectations, that's cool, but it should be unaffected by noise.

Unless you were told that by Tua himself, why would it enter into any rational thought process about your expectations?

If those are your expectations, that's cool, but it should be unaffected by noise.

No penalties assessed. 2 TDā€™s per game for a top 5 pick is fair. Those people arenā€™t random. Self proclaimed gurus.

By year end, his QB rating ranks in top 12, then no one will say anything. Top 12 is not even top one third. Thats not too much to ask with this WR group, OL, and defense.

Curious to see what most would deem a failure with the expectations and the bar set so high.

I'd like to see a couple 4th quarter comebacks or games where the defense doesn't have it and Tua needs to put up 30+ in order to win. Whether it was the coaching staff or Tua himself everything last year seemed geared to not screwing up, and when finally needed him to step up and take the reigns he crumbled. I hope this season they put more on him early so when the time comes he has confidence in himself and his teammates have confidence in him to perform under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom