What is good goal for Tua in 2021. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is good goal for Tua in 2021.

Top 10 in scoring offense. 16 games played. That’s all.
Not including playoffs right? I like it. He sits week 18 since we already have home field advantage wrapped up for our playoff game the following week.

Remember the “tank” was to find an elite QB, not a game manager.

Grier better hope Tua starts to look elite. He talked Ross into ditching Tannehill for a 4th, passed on Herbert, and toss in the 2nd rounder wasted on Rosen. Yikes.

Goal for Tua for Tomorrow...... limit the Interceptions in 7 on 7 drills to under 3

Grier better hope Tua starts to look elite. He talked Ross into ditching Tannehill for a 4th, passed on Herbert, and toss in the 2nd rounder wasted on Rosen. Yikes.
Excellent point.

There is no guarantee a qb will be great in pros..thill17 good but not great. He cant carried team by hisself..We needed move on from him..I want SB....rather Tua work out or not...Tua going need time to develop.

I can tell you the order to dispose of Tannehill came from Ross directly; Ross was done with him.

Grier won't be held responsible for that one.

This would be good 2nd yr for Tua..
9 to 11 win..
20 to 25 td 10 int
3000 yd or better
win, don't care how many yards or td's.. who would care if we won like the 85 bears.. that being said i think Tua is going to have a good year.

This would be good 2nd yr for Tua..
9 to 11 win..
20 to 25 td 10 int
3000 yd or better
Your bar is kind of low.
We had 10 wins, now with better wr and OL, and 17 games, only 9 to 11 wins?

4000 total yard (passing and rushing)
30 total TDs (passing and rushing)
10 total turnovers (picks and fumbles)
Playoff berth

Back
Top Bottom