What is it that you like about this years Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is it that you like about this years Dolphins?

SWS84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What is it that has you excited about this years Dolphins? For me, I would have to say Norv Turner. I think Turner will finally help our offense to start pulling it's own orr instead of relying on the defense to bail them out game after game.

It has to be Ricky. We've been looking for a running game since 72.

Norv Turner and how he's getting everyone involved.....Chester and Timbo inside....Albert Johnson.

I've been saying since mini-camp that this offense would be much more effective under the genius game planning of OC N. Turner....Bringing him in was bigger than the R. Williams trade IMO.

I love what I see on offense. It's going to be very tough to keep the Phinz out of the endzone this year.

The draft we had this off-season was also excellent....

Two drafts, have produced two big steals....Chambers/McMichael.

Love these kids!!!

I like the new and improved pass rush that has surfaced. O-Gun and D-Bow are both still very young, and should give us plenty to cheer about this season as they rack up sacks opposite J. Taylor.

There isn't much not to like about this team this year, but if i had to choose a couple of areas of concern, it would be...

1. DT Depth
2. LBers
3. Special Teams

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I like the way Lucas moves and protects the ball during pre season in addition to the things already mentioned.

LOL....BK.....the question WAS, what do you LIKE.......you had it answered until the end.......then that negativity won out......LOL....just F'in with ya man....

Originally posted by inFINSible
LOL....BK.....the question WAS, what do you LIKE.......you had it answered until the end.......then that negativity won out......LOL....just F'in with ya man....

I can't help man, I love my Phinz....

Ignoring areas that I think could use improvement is not an option for me, and it wont be until we win the Super Bowl again....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

The thing I like the most about this years team is SWAGGER. I haven't been to camps or pre-season games like most of you but every article I've read has given me the impression that the guys believe.

Every coach I've ever had basketball, volleyball, golf, etc. has said that the most important thing outside of mechanics is confidence. And I agree. If the players have the confidence that they seem to then that is the best thing going for us.

Of course SWAGGER won't translate to the preseason; that's why we didn't blow anyone out. So preseason doesn't bother me ... I know I've got enough SWAGGER to go around!!

SWAGGER baby!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I can't help man, I love my Phinz....

Ignoring areas that I think could use improvement is not an option for me, and it wont be until we win the Super Bowl again....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

LOL.....NP dude.......You be you.....I just thought it was a chuckle, that's all.

I have to say...

... #1 Ricky Williams and the unlimited potential of this passing offense now that we have a HB like RW's. Of course this is all possible because of Turner who will be making the calls.

Oliver...

Originally posted by SWS84
What is it that has you excited about this years Dolphins? For me, I would have to say Norv Turner. I think Turner will finally help our offense to start pulling it's own orr instead of relying on the defense to bail them out game after game.

• Norv and Ricky and the power running game complimented by throwing to the backs and TE.
  • Chris Chambers - the sequel
  • #1 pass D w/improved pass rush
  • no Ogden returning kicks
  • that we will win on Sept 22nd

Back
Top Bottom