What Is Miami To Do With $13.6 Mil Come June 1? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is Miami To Do With $13.6 Mil Come June 1?

Lol no he was rated in the 50's per pff when looking at Gaurd rankings.... only 5 spots higher than Eichenburg. Like I said our fanbase is just delusional about him.

There the link if you would like proof.

Robert Hunt
MIA
# 68

Ummm, reading your own list or knowing how is advisable before posting and calling someone wrong.

Robert Hunt is not rated in the 50’s.

You’re basing your view on a PFF teaser list that entices viewers with the first three actual ranks & scores, then locks and scrambles the rest until you subscribe. Look how PFF doesn’t mark the number after 1, 2, 3.

Believing this full list is the actual PFF ranking means Joe Thuney is the 4th worst rated G in the NFL.

You may want to revisit your opinion.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was confused.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was confused.
Hunt is very good and anyone watching him with some knowledge knows that. Hell. I have had Frakin Jets fans on South Beach say "you guys finally drafted a winner on the OL." Then we went on to bash each other. lol

Point is how does anyone here not see that? SMH

Tough decisions ahead. I hope they find an economical way to keep both, while still retaining Connor Williams and Rob Hunt.

Tua, Holland, Waddle, and Phillips contracts are lurking.
Nail on head. Well done.

If the front office and coaching staff are VERY confident in this current OL (for some weird reason), then I don’t see any other real major weaknesses on the team save for adding more OL depth and another RB.

If that’s the case, then you spend that money on Dalvin Cook and/or 1-3 more pieces for a deep playoff push this year.

Otherwise, my first priority is resigning Robert Hunt and Connor Williams - our top 2 OL (when you consider availability) and who are both FA next year.

We have struggled to identify and acquire good OL players for TWO DECADES. We must prioritize keeping the good OL we finally do have. They are my top two priorities more than Wilkins.

Miami is ranked 26th in OL 2023 cap dollars; $37.7MM

• Three starters playing on rookie contracts
• Williams / Hunt contracts expire after ‘23 season

PositionNameAAV ($)AAV ($) Rank
by position
LTArmstead$15MM#12
LGEichenberg (R)$2MM#22
CWilliams$7MM#7
RGHunt (R)$2MM#27
RTJackson (R)$3.4MM#25

Extending Williams (+$10MM/yr) and Hunt (+$12MM/yr) would move Miami to 10th in ‘23 cap dollars spent on OL.

Hunt is very good and anyone watching him with some knowledge knows that. Hell. I have had Frakin Jets fans on South Beach say "you guys finally drafted a winner on the OL." Then we went on to bash each other. lol

Point is how does anyone here not see that? SMH

Yeah, I knew Hunt was good. Was more confused how so many people link to stuff they clearly don't understand and then get super pissy about being asked about it. At least this guy was man enough to own up and apologize.

Back
Top Bottom