What Is The Best Radio And Podcasts For Dolphins Talk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is The Best Radio And Podcasts For Dolphins Talk

Haven't done a podcast but wqam, whether you like the fat man or not, is the best radio show for dolphins. Joe rose in the morning, the fat man in afternoon and Hoch and crowder in the late afternoon.

That being said, they used to be on tune in radio but now all of a sudden that station has been dropped from the app. Does anyone know of another app that wqam is on?

Joe rose is great, I listen to his show all the time. I don't listen to his actual show much but Channing Crowder is an outstanding host and is genuinely hilarious. His 2 fishtank episodes are both brilliant

Haven't done a podcast but wqam, whether you like the fat man or not, is the best radio show for dolphins. Joe rose in the morning, the fat man in afternoon and Hoch and crowder in the late afternoon.

That being said, they used to be on tune in radio but now all of a sudden that station has been dropped from the app. Does anyone know of another app that wqam is on?

Not an app, but KRXK 96.1 broadcasts the Cefalo-Rose-Griese team on the Web...close as you'll get...I listened to it last week...

Radio.com app has wqam

Back
Top Bottom