What Is The Best Radio And Podcasts For Dolphins Talk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is The Best Radio And Podcasts For Dolphins Talk

CONVIGLIONUS

Active Roster
Reaction score
I live up north and would like to know what the best radio station and best podcast for the Dolphins are. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Thank you Andyman. I like that podcast i wish it were longer. I also like the Fishtank. Those are the only podcast i have listened too im not sure if any others are any good.

Perfectville is my favourite. Sam and Chris are hilarious. Miss the old theme song though :( Travis Wingfield used to also be on the show

I can vouch for all three of those podcasts. Different vibes on each. Take a listen to each and see which style you prefer. But for the first time, maybe ever, we have a selection of high quality Dolphins podcasts from which to choose! Life is good ... and it's not even the offseason..

If you listen to one show listen to OJ McDuffies fish tank podcast

Is there anyway legal way to listen to a Dolphin game preferably from florida on the net in radio form?

My favorites are Locked on Dolphins with Travis and Perfectville. Unfortunately Perfectville always has long gaps in between episodes. 3 Yards Per Carry is solid as well.

I live up north and would like to know what the best radio station and best podcast for the Dolphins are. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

I miss the FINSIDERS SO BAD . Podcast was incredible and made me like the team more . I think the guys name was Jesse Agler . Just an incredibly addicting podcast, too bad the dolphins were too cheap to keep the show rolling . it made me a bigger fan, and kept me from losing my mind when things got rough

Hey all,

New to the podcast world but I've been listening intensively since August.

Thought we could use a thread to list the best ones we are aware of.

I'll start in order:

1) Three yards per carry
2) The Audible
3) Fish Tank

(I've hyperlinked the above list)

Any other Dolphins podcasts worth tuning into???

Thanks!

Haven't done a podcast but wqam, whether you like the fat man or not, is the best radio show for dolphins. Joe rose in the morning, the fat man in afternoon and Hoch and crowder in the late afternoon.

That being said, they used to be on tune in radio but now all of a sudden that station has been dropped from the app. Does anyone know of another app that wqam is on?

What’s the schedule for the audible? I don’t like when they have players as guests because it turns into a fluff piece.

Back
Top Bottom