Votes: 1 1.8%
  • SS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kicker

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Franchise Left Tackle, Quarterback, Stud NT, Left Guard, Premier Center, OLB/DE corner rusher

In that order is our need.

Our biggest issue has been the same for the last 10 years: QB. How do you fix it? Troop surge maybe.....

Which position do you feel we have to address this offseason most? it can be either through FA or the draft

Easy enough, the guy who holds the extra line for the headsets for the HC's on the sidelines...................

Shutdown tall corner a play maker at wider receiver and oline and dline seem like the biggest issues to me.

Which position do you feel we have to address this offseason most? it can be either through FA or the draft

If you look at what position really kept us out of the Playoffs, and possibly the superbowl, then that is an easy question...

Offensive Line?- NO... They were far from dominant, but were never horrible, but by mid-season they were solid as a group, and could not really be considered the reason for losing any of the games all year.

Secondary?- NO.... They gave up a few big plays here and there, but all and all, everyone has to admit with the talent we had there, they played very well....at times actually looking like a dominant secondary with great coverage (Against run and pass), and Blitzing with much success.

LBs?- No.... Not even close to being a weakness, with Zach leading the league again in tackles, Jason getting a good amount of his sacks from the LB position, and Crowder getting even better then last year.

* No the Position which killed us was the QB, if we had been lucky enough to have at least consistent play from our QB, we win at least 5 more games

{Steelers....Texans....Packers.....Both Jet games....1st Bills game.....1st Patriots game, and Colts game}

All games that would have been won, if not for inferior QB play....we need a young QB to groom to be our future.

If you look at what position really kept us out of the Playoffs, and possibly the superbowl, then that is an easy question...

Offensive Line?- NO... They were far from dominant, but were never horrible, and but mid-season were solid as a group, and could really even be considered the reason for losing any of the games all year.

Secondary?- NO.... They gave up a few big plays here and there, but all and all, everyone has to admit with the talent we had there, they played very well....at times actually looking like a dominant secondary with great coverage (Against run and pass), and Blitzing with much success.

LBs?- No.... Not even close to being a weakness, with Zach leading the league again in tackles, Jason getting a good amount of his sacks from the LB position, and Crowder getting even better then last year.

* No the Position which killed us was the QB, if we had been lucky enough to have at least consistent play from our QB, we win at least 5 more games

{Steelers....Texans....Packers.....Both Jet games....1st Bills game.....1st Patriots game, and Colts game}

All games that would have been won, if not for inferior QB play....we need a young QB to groom to be our future.

I agree 100%, who do you like in this draft? I like Stanton

I agree 100%, who do you like in this draft? I like Stanton

Stanton seems like the best bet, and I think Cam can fix his few problems, but deep inside, I am hoping that maybe Quinn might fall to us. Quinn does look more ready, and there are few problems to have to fix.

Without a doubt, the machine doesnt move without the horses up-front. We have got to improve the O-line. Do we do that in the first round.:shakeno:

That should probably be BPA or a monster LB.
Second round should show us a few nice picks at OT or even OG that could seriously help our situation..

"o-line"!!!!!!! Then D-back, Then Maybe A Wr To Round It Off.

Franchise Left Tackle, Quarterback, Stud NT, Left Guard, Premier Center, OLB/DE corner rusher

In that order is our need.

what about cornerback? where would you put that one? I'd put it ahead of OLB and center

Offensive Line?- NO... They were far from dominant, but were never horrible, but by mid-season they were solid as a group, and could not really be considered the reason for losing any of the games all year.

well put! I'd add a more consistent deep threat at receiver who didn't drop as many balls as our receivers did this year too...

Back
Top Bottom