Votes: 1 1.8%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Which position do you feel we have to address this offseason most? it can be either through FA or the draft

Which position do you feel we have to address this offseason most? it can be either through FA or the draft

Plan A would be OL via FA and WR via Draft. Yet, I'd still draft another OL guy in the 3rd round as well, like Young or Mozes.

In this scenario, Davis, Steinbach, or Dielman are signed to a long term contract. And Ginn Jr is drafted in the 1st round.

But Plan B would be to sign Kurtis via FA or trade for Jerry Porter and draft Levi Brown in the 1st round.

In both scenarios, Id draft an OLB at #39. It seems that a good 3-4 OLB will slip to us at #39.

i ve been saying this since Last years draft, a major need for us is
RUNNING BACK. This is under the assumption that RWilliams will screw up
and not be on the roster in (Sept 2007)
Ronnie Brown is good, but the league is a 2 back system league now and we have only one above average RB.
What did all the below 5 best teams this past season all have in common...

San Diego
New England
Chicago
Indianapolis
New Orleans

A potent 1- 2 punch at the RB position!
IF you dont think San Diego didn't cause of TOmlinsons 64 Td this past year, then you did not watch many Charger games and see the impact M Turner brought to the table.

Now that Cameron is our coach, and an offensive mind, IM sure he will address this obvious need to support injuried riddled and average Ronnie Brown.

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE OUR BIGGEST NEED AS A SELECTION IN YOUR POLL!!!

Ive been saying this since Last years draft, a major need for us is
Ronnie Brown is good, but the league is a 2 back system league now and we have only one above average RB.

San Diego
New England
Chicago
Indianapolis
New Orleans

IF you dont think San Diego didn't cause of TOmlinsons 64 Td this past year, then you did not watch many Charger games and see the impact M Turner brought to the table.

Now that Cameron is our coach, and an offensive mind, IM sure he will address this obvious need to support injuried riddled and average Ronnie Brown.

We have several needs....I think we take the best player on the board when we choose.

San Diego
New England
Chicago
Indianapolis
New Orleans

:spamkill: :spamkill: :spamkill: :spamkill:

San Diego
New England
Chicago
Indianapolis
New Orleans

you kiding me? we have Ronnie and we are getting Ricky back. even if Ricky doesn't come back we still have one good RB and thats more than we have of in some other areas, Morris is a serviceable back-up. how about the need at OLB where we don't even have a good starter? or the need at QB where we don't even have our future QB on the team? or on the o-line? plus there are plenty of feature backs in the league without good back-ups and they work well. if you really beleive that though than click the other option in the poll, thats why it's there

Seriously our biggest need is Left Tackle. Damion Macintosh is a UFA and we are probably not going to resign him. We need to solidify that spot once and for all. Im all for trading down in the draft and getting Levi Brown. Or maybe getting Leonard Davis(UFA) from the Cards. Another Position we need help at is Corner or Safety depends Which Jason Allen decides to play. I would say Linebacker but I think we are good enough there to last another year although we can upgrade with someone better than Spragan.

i ve been saying this since Last years draft, a major need for us is

San Diego
New England
Chicago
Indianapolis
New Orleans

YEAH CAUSE CLEO'S GONNA SAVE OUR FRANCHISE.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Every position requires upgrades except for MLB and LDE.

thats true but not all need upgrades as bad as others. like at RB we have Ronnie, Morris and possibly Ricky

YEAH CAUSE CLEO'S GONNA SAVE OUR FRANCHISE.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Like I said IF Ricky does not come back, then we need another RB.

Ronnie Brown was ranked 23 in the league last year, hardly GOOD ENOUGH.

Remember that little 6 game winning streak we had 2 years ago.
GO back and look at the box scores, R Williams carried the offense all 6 games, RBrown was an afterthought and did nothing but turn the ball over in those 6 games and contribute 3.2 yards per carry compared to Ricky Williams 4.9.

If R Williams does not come back, we need another RB. Facts dont lie. Anyone says otherwise, support it with facts, not just you disagree.

Cameron is an offensive mind, he will address this issue.

One thing I dont understand, why since Marino retired, have we never spent a 1st round pick on a QB ever? MArino has been gone almost 10 years and we are still looking for a QB! We have many needs, but being that Cam is offensive minded, I wouldnt be suprised to see him go after some skilled offensive players during the draft and this off season.

On offense: a franchise left tackle, a speedy receiver, and a raw but talented quarterback

On defense: a young d-lineman that could possibly play nose, a pass rushing outside linebacker, and another playmaker in the secondary

Special teams: this is an area no one has mentioned, IMO we could use a speedy kick returner better than Wes, and quite possibly another kicker

Back
Top Bottom