What is the biggest need? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the biggest need?

JaxFinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In most people's eye's what is the biggest need for Miami? QB for the future or RB for the future?

I know most people say Feeley is not the answer at QB, I think he could be much better in a system that has a clue! That vanilla system Wanny was running I don't think even Marino could of been affective. So I would have to say RB is the biggest need right now.

there is not 1 point to be focusing on we have to upgrade a lot of things

I think OL is starting to look better with Mcdougle but job is half done

RB is pressing but we can wait till 4th to pick 1

QB remains to be decided

we need depth at safety and WR and DT position

Oline. When 2 QBs and 1 RB all get seriously injured in one game, that says to me that the line is the problem. Not the QBs or RBs. I'm kinda worried that we haven't done much to address it. I'm also not convinced that new coaching will make a difference, but I'm a cynic so...

duss12 said:
there is not 1 point to be focusing on we have to upgrade a lot of things

I think OL is starting to look better with Mcdougle but job is half done

RB is pressing but we can wait till 4th to pick 1

QB remains to be decided

we need depth at safety and WR and DT position

Good point, alot of areas need to be addressed!

JaxFinsFan said:
Good point, alot of areas need to be addressed!

thanks!!! hopefully it turns out good dor us!!!:cool:

If Ricky came back, I'd draft a WR. Can we trust Ricky? Of course we can't. With that being said, you'd think we'd need to draft a RB just in case Ricky says he's returning yet he screws us over again. A lineup with Chambers, Booker, Thompson and possibly B. Edwards/M. Willams looks very good. Of course so would Benson or Brown in the backfield.

I think its all contingent on Ricky, and since the draft is only a few weeks away, I see us drafting a RB b/c I don't think Ricky gets his act together before the draft.

I guess since we are getting away from the Vanilla system and going to Strawberry or Chocolate, I would rather have Smith. What is this Vanilla crap we see on here all the time?? I know my slang pretty well but this one escapes me.

Championships are won on the Lines.

Saban has been working on the Defensive Line...

Now it is time to work on the O-Line.

A good O-Line will be the only way to find out if Feeley is the real thing or not.
Without a good O-Line it will not matter which RB is drafted or traded for....or which QB is put behind the Center.

Back
Top Bottom