• 0% Chance

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 75% Chance

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok Can we beat both the Jets and Indy. Not overlooking Detroit or anythingI'd rather beat the Jets of course if we had to lose on of the two games. Judging by the way we've been getting beat long I think there's a chance we may outplay Indy and still winde up on the losing end of the score board. No way Payton misses a man open long.

What happened to 75%, that's my vote...

Originally posted by Sherif
Ok Can we beat both the Jets and Indy. Not overlooking Detroit or anythingI'd rather beat the Jets of course if we had to lose on of the two games. Judging by the way we've been getting beat long I think there's a chance we may outplay Indy and still winde up on the losing end of the score board. No way Payton misses a man open long.

Its been too many years of saying the same things over and over again. I'm not gonna predict any victories against the Jets until we grab one from them first. For now, I say there's about 100% chance we go 2-1.

Re: What happened to 75%, that's my vote...

Originally posted by Oliver
I added it - hope you don't mind Sharif

for me it is 100% :D

Lions - obvious win
Colts - tough road game but it is Sept
Jets - the streak begins :evil:

I hear CK on this one..we know in our hearts that we can beat the jets..we have the talent to beat the Jets..but until the players get it in their heads they will beat the Jets..it won't happen...So once they beat them and get that monkey off their backs..then we should be able to beat them more often..but we got to get one first..So 2-1 start is how I see it..Fool me Miami and make it 3-0...it could well be 1-2...Indy's not bad..but with james just getting into football shape..we may have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom