What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own??

ROCHESTERPHISH

Starter
Reaction score
I HAVE 2 THINGS THAT I THINK ARE VERY COOL,
A CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE ETCHED W/ THE DOLPHINS LOGO ON IT . I RECEIVED IT AS A 30 tH B-DAY GIFT 10 YEARS AGO. MY BUDDY WORKED AT THIS PLACE HERE IN ROCHESTER THAT MADE THEM FOR THE BIG WIGS OF THE CLUB!
HE SNUCK ONE FOR ME . I TOLD HIM WHEN THE DOLPHINS WIN THE SUPER-BOWL I WILL OPEN IT AND CELEBRATE!
BY THE TIME I OPEN IT IT WILL OR ALREADY IS VINAGER.
THE OTHER IS A PENNANT FROM THE 1972-73 SUPER-BOWL TEAM .
I REMEMBER BUYING IT W/ MY MOM AT A LOCAL DEPARTMENT STORE BACK IN 1973!!!

I suppose the coolest Fins item i have is a football with the Dolphins Logo on one side and the NFL shield on the other signed by all the 1972 undefeated team. My mom and dad took me to a signing when i was about 13 and it took over 6 hours to get everyone to sign it but wow was it worth it. Cheers!

i have a ticket signed by trey anastasio and mike gordon, for those of you who understand what i mean

phish729 said:
i have a ticket signed by trey anastasio and mike gordon, for those of you who understand what i mean
Well, that's what I thought the thread was about until I read the actual post. The title is misleading.

3 game used jerseys (Taylor, Thomas, Seau) which at times can really stink of B.O. and a limited edition Helmet signed by Marino, Duper, Clayton.

Marino Jersey a bunch of Dolphin shirts a rookie Z thomas card and Marino and the Marks brothers cards.

A couple of cards of Ricky Williams Zach Thomas Jason Taylor David Boston..Jerseys i have are Ricky Williams, Dan Marino, Zach Thomas, Junior Seau, Jay Williams,David Boston..A Autographed 2002 team photo...

I have a "PERSONALLY" autographed Dan Marino 8 x 10 colored picture

from Dan The Man himself

signed..."To Rustin, Best Wishes, Dan Marino."

I'd rather cut off my left big toe than get rid of that autographed picture.

other things i have are a book about the 72 team, gold plated marino rookie cards, a beer steine w/ all the scores from the 72 season, a belt buckle from 1971 my mother bought it at sears i never used it, a avon bottle shapped like the lombardi trophey w/ hair tonic in it, it has the phish emblem on it from 1974

My Marino autographed jersey. That's all I have, but it's all I need!

also have a shula autographed picture framed says best wishes chet ...don shula
i received that in 1975
its been framed ever scince!!!!

Back
Top Bottom