What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo?

Their Oline was rolling at peak capacity when we played them.

Phillips knifing style could put Josh on an egg timer. Phillips is also fast enough to chase him down.

We were fading bad leading up to that game.
You have awfully high hopes for a rookie DE who has proven nothing in the league yet but I agree to a certain extent he is a good player .

You have awfully high hopes for a rookie DE who has proven nothing in the league yet but I agree to a certain extent he is a good player .

Well he is the best in class and he does have a knifing style.

I'm more weary of your Oline than effing Josh Allen. His wheels will diminish over time. Diggs had a great impact on your team...Don't get ****y

Yes come back when you figure out what a player making a 360 means.
I’m pretty sure you can read between the lines
Well he is the best in class and he does have a knifing style.

I'm more weary of your Oline than effing Josh Allen. His wheels will diminish over time. Diggs had a great impact on your team...Don't get ****y
Well Josh did throw 37 tds and over 4500 yards you should worry more about his arm than his legs .

I'm a Bill's fan... and tua is going to be really good dude. Putting stock in a rookie qb struggling as some barometer to what he'll be is seriously lazy analysis. One could argue tua is ahead of where Allen was as a rookie, although Allen finished strong. Its undeniable tua flashed serious stardom last year...

Mahomes was reportedly bad as a rookie in practice and didnt even play
If Tua played as poorly as Allen did as a rookie, I have no doubt Miami would have drafted a quarterback at #3. Obviously, with no trade down.

Sure, you could see Allen's athletic ability and I loved his toughness. Everything else was well below NFL average.

Allen is great success story. I thought he'd get better, but never expected him to sniff top 10 status in the league.

That says a lot about the coaching staff in Buffalo too.

Back
Top Bottom