What Is The Possibility Of A Big Name Coach Coming To Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is The Possibility Of A Big Name Coach Coming To Miami?

Absolute ZERO.

Think about it (before bashing), would YOU want to come here and risk/taint your years of quality reputation under the current state of the ross era finz? Not me.

Gary Kubiak has left the Broncos. We should have an interview with him and see where it goes. 4 Super Bowls on his resume, can Harbaugh say that. I doubt very much he would be interested but Ross has a ton of money.
Gary Kubiak is not going to be a head coach again. He has health issues that mean he needs to take a reduced workload and reduced stress. It's possible he might not even want an OC job, but would rather stick to advisory/consulting roles because of it.

If you are looking for an older, veteran head coach who isn't perfect but has multiple Super Bowl appearances on his resume and can coach up young kids, John Fox would be a great choice. Unfortunately, John Fox and Adam Gase go way back, so I think that's not going to happen. Also, Foxy is in his mid 60s (I believe) and may not even be interested in coaching again.

You hear Bill Cowher talk and watch that body language when they are talking about the coaching changes and the Miami Dolphins and you can hear it in his voice that he would love to be the coach of the Dolphins but he just isn’t getting back in. I think he always wanted to be the coach here. I still think it is a coveted job in a no state income tax warm beautiful place. We'll get somebody soon.

You hear Bill Cowher talk and watch that body language when they are talking about the coaching changes and the Miami Dolphins and you can hear it in his voice that he would love to be the coach of the Dolphins but he just isn’t getting back in. I think he always wanted to be the coach here. I still think it is a coveted job in a no state income tax warm beautiful place. We'll get somebody soon.

Cowher had multiple chances to come to Miami. We were interested, repeatedly. He has never been interested.

He uses that interest to leverage better deals from CBS.

Bill cowher hasn't coached in 13 years. WTF? He would have been coaching if he wanted to by now. Nobody is dragging these old fossils to instill outdated philosophies in teams. Except the raiders who dont have a clue.

I know about Kubiak's health issues which is why I thought that an interview or meeting, whatever you want to call it, would be the way to go. Maybe Gary Kubiak would like to get paid big money to be an advisor or consultant or VP of Football. Denver let him walk, we should pounce if we really want to get some credibility in a hurry.

I know he’s done, and so does he. But he still gets a twinkle talking about it. We are all younger stronger and fitter in our minds after age catches up, but our old self is still in there.

What big name??? You wanna give up 2 first rounders just to say we have a big name? Big name coach doesnt guarantee anything. Especially if they are unemployed.
Better than hiring a useless wannabe NO-name coach like flores, who is just a grier running buddy. Blatant cronyism never works.

Back
Top Bottom