What Is The Possibility Of A Big Name Coach Coming To Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is The Possibility Of A Big Name Coach Coming To Miami?

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
The odds seem slim i know. But Ross has money and i know he wants to at least show dolphin fans he is on the right track. The raiders broke the bank for Chucky. They gave up way too much but at least their fans have optimism moving forward. Could a potential big name be lurking under the radar? Or are the Dolphins just waiting for the Patriots to lose to hire Flores? Could Flores be a 1 year and done and Ross try again when more coaches are available?

fat-football-coach-high-school-memes-1.jpg

The odds seem slim i know. But Ross has money and i know he wants to at least show dolphin fans he is on the right track. The raiders broke the bank for Chucky. They gave up way too much but at least their fans have optimism moving forward. Could a potential big name be lurking under the radar? Or are the Dolphins just waiting for the Patriots to lose to hire Flores? Could Flores be a 1 year and done and Ross try again when more coaches are available?

fat-football-coach-high-school-memes-1.jpg

What "big name" coach might be lurking out there, if we were interested?

The odds seem slim i know. But Ross has money and i know he wants to at least show dolphin fans he is on the right track.
Hiring a big name coach doesn't necessarily have any connection to being on the right track. Ross has laid out his plans for what it will take to succeed, and they (and the current situation of the whole franchise) aren't exactly appealing for a big name coach.

The raiders broke the bank for Chucky. They gave up way too much but at least their fans have optimism moving forward.
Is that true or just an assumption because they have generated draft picks? If Raiders fans have optimism then they're dumber than they look, especially with what the team is doing to them regarding the stadium move. In no way should we be aspiring to what is going on there.

Could a potential big name be lurking under the radar?
The only one is John Harbaugh, but he's talking about an extension with the Ravens. Bruce Arians would have counted but he made it very clear from the start that he only wanted the Bucs job.

Or are the Dolphins just waiting for the Patriots to lose to hire Flores? Could Flores be a 1 year and done and Ross try again when more coaches are available?
It's not the plan but yes it's entirely possible that we will be in the same position this time next year.

They're just going to have to take their medicine for once with a proper rebuild and a little patience. The purging of high priced past their prime vets and flameouts and drafting a QB in the next couple years could go a long way towards making the franchise more appealing again. Under no circumstance, short of something crazy, should Flores get canned after a single season.

Fans are so gullible nowadays. The first to signoff on a big name coach and also ready to can his ass after year two.

there is no right moved for dolphins. they just got get luck and find right coach and qb like eagles did, f/o, Gm, Ross and new coach got wk together.

its a real bad look to give a first year HC **** talent and then fire him

I think nobody should look at the Cardinals job as a good one

Gary Kubiak has left the Broncos. We should have an interview with him and see where it goes. 4 Super Bowls on his resume, can Harbaugh say that. I doubt very much he would be interested but Ross has a ton of money.

Back
Top Bottom