What Is This "brocktober" Business? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is This "brocktober" Business?

Sung like the legend who is Bob Segar...

"Like A Brock"
Losing really gets to me

"Like a Brock"
Winning is all we really need

"Like a Brock"
Stud throwing 3 tds

LIKE A BROCK!

Shouldn’t we really be playing the Lions in Brovember? If we lose that will likely be Gase’s excuse.

Most of this board talked crap and made fun of this acquisition and now everyone's all over his nuts.
I can't wait to see post game reaction when this guy has a bad game. lol

Most of this board talked crap and made fun of this acquisition and now everyone's all over his nuts.

Joy at the QB position is short lived as a Fins fan so you have to make hay while the Sun is shining ... believe me...None of the above having fun with this would be shocked to see a meltdown on Sunday.

Having said that, may I suggest you join our Brock and Roll Fantasy?

Joy at the QB position is short lived as a Fins fan so you have to make hay while the Sun is shining ... believe me...None of the above having fun with this would be shocked to see a meltdown on Sunday.

Having said that, may I suggest you join our Brock and Roll Fantasy?

I'd have to agree. I guess it is fun while it lasts, however long that may be trying to think of some negative wordplay on his name now when the other shoe drops.

I don’t think many of us are “all over his nuts” well i know I’m not. We all know who Brock is, we know he’s a stop gap, we’re just having fun with the guys name, relax. Try it, it might ease your tension.

Last edited:
I'd have to agree. I guess it is fun while it lasts, however long that may be trying to think of some negative wordplay on his name now when the other shoe drops.

That's why I said "wake me up, when brocktober ends" already thinking of a potentially bad song. But let us have fun with the guy. We got another in the W column

That's why I said "wake me up, when brocktober ends" already thinking of a potentially bad song. But let us have fun with the guy. We got another in the W column

As long as we get a W that’s all that matters.
Brock can’t play too well otherwise he gets signed to another big contract by the Phins
Next year. Lol

Back
Top Bottom