What is Tua's trade value if... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Tua's trade value if...

because we are trying to build a dynasty rather than a team that’s going to lose in the first or second round.

would have to go back and watch Buffalo game but Patriots is easy. Int before end of first half when we were in fg range and int last drive throwing a terrible pass to Gesicki that went straight to the defender. Same goes for the Seattle game first drive int leads to short field touchdown than settling for all those fgs.
Then after not being able to punch it in and settling for 5 fgs we are down 24-15 Fitz throws another int which leads to another touchdown. Fitz gave them 14 of their 31 points then went like 1 for 6 in the red zone...

Fitz is magic when he’s on but you’ve seem to forgot how fast Fitzmagic turns into Fitztragic which he’s done for his entire career.
This is spot on. Except with Fitz you don't lose in the first round, you just don't make the playoffs. 16 years in the NFL not one playoff game.

In seriousness I get that some people don't like Tua that is fine but then focus on him and not try and make Fitz look great. Fitz is what he is makes flashy play and then boneheaded plays. Also you make a great point with Fitz and getting FGs he gets his yards by chucking it downfield but when the field gets shorter he is no good at all.

Miami wanted Fields or traded for Watson but Houston didnt want Tua in the deal?

Im leaving my opinion/like-dislike of Tua out of my initial post.

From a 'cold, hard facts' analysis, what could Tua fetch?
Nothing, if Finheaven knows Tua sucks and wants to move on from him don’t you think every NFL GM knows it too? If Dolphins fans can tell after 9 games certainly the pros can as well.

Fitz had no training camp/preseason either. Fitz gave us a chance, as
Tua's 3 and outs would not have done the trick against those teams.
I've criticized TT when warranted, but you can't seriously be suggesting that a 17 year veteran would be affected by missing OTAs, camp and preseason, the same way as would a rookie.

It probably had close to zero effect on Fitz.

If I'm a QB about to be drafted, I wouldn't go to a team without a steady and long term HC and OC. Almost impossible to be successful without those. Mahommes got lucky to go to a team like KC.

Back
Top Bottom