What is Tua's trade value if... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Tua's trade value if...

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Miami wanted Fields or traded for Watson but Houston didnt want Tua in the deal?

Im leaving my opinion/like-dislike of Tua out of my initial post.

From a 'cold, hard facts' analysis, what could Tua fetch?

BTW, I think it was flagrant BS for Grier to make a declaration that 'Tua is our QB next year'.
If Miami sees a guy they like better, or a trade situation falls into their laps like what the DeShawn Watson situation is, and they move on from Tua then they prove themselves as liars.
"We look at every option available to improve our football team" is how you answer that question.
If we get through FA and the draft and Tua is our QB, then Tua is our QB.
The Dolphins didnt owe Tua a 'pat on the back' that might turn out to be a lie, anyway.

BTW, I think it was flagrant BS for Grier to make a declaration that 'Tua is our QB next year'.
If Miami sees a guy they like better, or a trade situation falls into their laps like what the DeShawn Watson situation is, and they move on from Tua then they prove themselves as liars.
"We look at every option available to improve our football team" is how you answer that question.
The Dolphins didnt owe Tua a 'pat on the back' that might turn out to be a lie, anyway.
yikes!

First he said "starter" -- in other words #1 on the roster @QB

Beyond that he never said ANY player (Tua included) has a 100% guaranteed roster spot.

And last -- everyone knows pretty much every player is replaceable at one price or another.

Me personally --- no lies no deceptions. Are you angry?

I really don't see how he damaged his draft value.

As a rookie quarterback, he had 11 touchdowns and 5 interceptions, played with third and fourth string receivers down the stretch and had three rookies starting on the offensive line.

He didn't set the NFL on fire, held onto the ball a little too long at times, but did a decent job considering what he had around him.

I would agree. 2 might be the highest

who in their right mind would give a first for Tua?
maybe we can send a 3rd or 4th round pick to the Jets for
Darnold so as to provide competition.

It’s like Saban...”he will not be the next coach at Alabama”....meaningless!

Back
Top Bottom