What is Tua's trade value if... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Tua's trade value if...

A top 5 draft pick and a second, or Two 1st round picks.

I don't care what he is worth to other teams. I want to stay the course of rebuild and support Tua through free agency and the draft. We are on schedule. Be patient, not stupid.

Fitz had no problem lighting it up with the same group.
Wait what do I live in a fantasy world? Fritz lighting it up?

Fitz was the same this year as he always has been for 16 years. Makes the flash plays followed up by bone headed plays. Problem with Fitz has always been the same thinks he is Farve but doesn't have the skill to play that way.

Fitz was 4-3 as a starter this year,heck lets even give him the win vs LV. So 5-3 and 3 of those wins came against the two worst football teams in the the NFL. Fitz gives you some fantasy points but finds ways to lose real football games.

Omar tweeted something very interesting. He says, would Dolphins fans, accept Tua if he develops in a Baker Mayfield type QB. I would.

I really don't see how he damaged his draft value.

As a rookie quarterback, he had 11 touchdowns and 5 interceptions, played with third and fourth string receivers down the stretch and had three rookies starting on the offensive line.

He didn't set the NFL on fire, held onto the ball a little too long at times, but did a decent job considering what he had around him.
If Rosen got a second for the worst rookie season in history, Tua has to be worth a mid to early 1st.

Arizona got a 2 for Rosen after one of the most atrocious rookie seasons we've seen in a while. Sam Darnold is gonna bring back a 1 or 2 in return for the Jets if he's dealt, after 3 years of failure.

Tua's value is a 1.

Omar tweeted something very interesting. He says, would Dolphins fans, accept Tua if he develops in a Baker Mayfield type QB. I would.

My expectations are higher but you can win with a Baker Mayfield. Tbf, you've got to factor in that Baker was missing his WR1 (Odell) the entire season and the Browns are a team that is fully committed to the run (best back combo in football).

If Rosen got a second for the worst rookie season in history, Tua has to be worth a mid to early 1st.
I mean a really good argument could be made that Tua's rookie year was far superior to Josh Allen's. Allen was given time to develop and the front office put talent around him.

For comparison, Tua had 11 touchdowns and five interceptions. Allen had 10 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. Tua also had a higher completion percentage.

Allen did rush for 600 plus yards. It was really the one area where he did well.

Fitz lit it up? I guess we have a difference of opinion in what “lighting it up” is. Josh Allen against us is an example I would use for “lighting it up”.

He had 200 yards in one quarter against Vegas. Had no problem completing 15 plus yard passes.

thats a pretty dumb think for Omar to say. He wants us to accept Tua now because he MAY develop into Baker Mayfield in 4 years. He may not develop into Baker too.
He will be accepted now if he plays good now.

Seriously, Baker Mayfield has more positive energy coming from him and can throw down field. Maybe with more weapons around him Tua could develop into a player of Baker's talent. Right now it is not even close and I watch both teams play every week.

Back
Top Bottom