What is Tua's trade value if... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Tua's trade value if...

So cherry pickin time. Tau threw for 150 yards, 1 pass td, 1 rush td, and 17 points on 3 possessions in a quarter against KC.

So by your definition Tau was lighting it up as well.

you are arguing in favor or the 'weapons' now?

ps he threw for 300s yrd against Buffalo too.

Seriously, Baker Mayfield has more positive energy coming from him and can throw down field. Maybe with more weapons around him Tua could develop into a player of Baker's talent. Right now it is not even close and I watch both teams play every week.
"Positive energy"...... Is that one of them there newfanged advanced metrics I keep hearing so much about?

Wait what do I live in a fantasy world? Fritz lighting it up?

Fitz was the same this year as he always has been for 16 years. Makes the flash plays followed up by bone headed plays. Problem with Fitz has always been the same thinks he is Farve but doesn't have the skill to play that way.

Fitz was 4-3 as a starter this year,heck lets even give him the win vs LV. So 5-3 and 3 of those wins came against the two worst football teams in the the NFL. Fitz gives you some fantasy points but finds ways to lose real football games.

SD, Vegas, Denver, NE and Cincy were good teams?
He was awful against the Rams but Im not going to count it since it was his first game.

I may be wrong about this, but I find it hard to believe if reporters where right that Ross would let this happen. From what I remember he even went to Few Bama games to see Tua for himself. And like I’ve said if I’m the owner and you pick a QB with the fifth pick in the draft. And within a year you admit you where wrong, and two other QB’s where taken after that in the first round. And you are planning on a trade for a veteran or using the third pick this year I’d fire you and hire someone else to get it right.
I think you are wrong about this...

Right now. Tua isn't good. If we can get one of the best QBs in the league, we do whatever we need to do. Two first round picks is a bargain for Watson. If we could that AND get a third round pick for Tua...deal of the century.

Fitz had no problem lighting it up with the same group.

you mean a 16 year vet is better than a rookie with no training camp/ preseason who spent most of the summer rehabbing to even play? Wow who would of thought!!

you must of forgot the entire beginning of the season when Fitz blew the pats,seahawks and bills game which we should of won all three of it weren’t for pivotal mistakes by Fitz and not being able to score in the red zone. That was before injuries plagued us as well. Tua in my opinion wins all three of those games with who we had playing.

you mean a 16 year vet is better than a rookie with no training camp/ preseason who spent most of the summer rehabbing to even play? Wow who would of thought!!

you must of forgot the entire beginning of the season when Fitz blew the pats,seahawks and bills game which we should of won all three of it weren’t for pivotal mistakes by Fitz and not being able to score in the red zone. That was before injuries plagued us as well. Tua in my opinion wins all three of those games with who we had playing.

Fitz had no training camp/preseason either. Fitz gave us a chance, as
Tua's 3 and outs would not have done the trick against those teams.

Fitz had no training camp/preseason either. Fitz gave us a chance, as
Tua's 3 and outs would not have done the trick against those teams.
Again your comparing a 16 year vet to a rookie. Not to mention Fitz played in Chan Gaileys offense for 3 years when he was the coach for the bills and 2 years when he was the OC for the jets. This wasn’t a new offense for Fitz....

also why did you ignore the 3 games that Fitz lost by making boneheaded throws.

Again your comparing a 16 year vet to a rookie. Not to mention Fitz played in Chan Gaileys offense for 3 years when he was the coach for the bills and 2 years when he was the OC for the jets. This wasn’t a new offense for Fitz....

Why would they play the worse qb.

Also please point out the “boneheaded” throws he made in the Buffalo game and which play he was on the field when New England had 217 yards rushing.
6.85 Any/a to 5.40. Same difference between Marino and Scott Mitchell.

Wasnt the offense simplified for Tua? Basic and simple as basic and simple can be?
I dont ignore them Im just saying Tua wouldnt have come near winning any of them.
Next year we will be having this discussion all over again with a different OC.

Why would they play the worse qb.

Also please point out the “boneheaded” throws he made in the Buffalo game and which play he was on the field when New England had 217 yards rushing.
6.85 Any/a to 5.40. Same difference between Marino and Scott Mitchell.

because we are trying to build a dynasty rather than a team that’s going to lose in the first or second round.

would have to go back and watch Buffalo game but Patriots is easy. Int before end of first half when we were in fg range and int last drive throwing a terrible pass to Gesicki that went straight to the defender. Same goes for the Seattle game first drive int leads to short field touchdown than settling for all those fgs.
Then after not being able to punch it in and settling for 5 fgs we are down 24-15 Fitz throws another int which leads to another touchdown. Fitz gave them 14 of their 31 points then went like 1 for 6 in the red zone...

Fitz is magic when he’s on but you’ve seem to forgot how fast Fitzmagic turns into Fitztragic which he’s done for his entire career.

Wasnt the offense simplified for Tua? Basic and simple as basic and simple can be?
I dont ignore them Im just saying Tua wouldnt have come near winning any of them.
Next year we will be having this discussion all over again with a different OC.

sure it was simplified however it was not tailored to Tua. We essentially stopped running rpo’s and rollouts which Tua excels in. You realize he’s a rookie right? Just because Herbert played well doesn’t make that normal... rookies struggle. The whole having this discussion with a different OC is just idiotic when talking about a rookie qb.

Back
Top Bottom