what is up with our saftey position? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what is up with our saftey position?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
we got jones to start at strong saftey but who will start at free saftey?
bell? tillman? rookie? will these guys be an upgrade to freeman and knight?

I think we're planning to draft a safety, then let Tillman and Bell compete for the starting FS spot.

Well Bell has shown some promise, Tillman was a 2nd rder and we are surely still gonna draft someone, maybe someone who can play either position, FS or SS. interchangeability is important considering Bua has no experience playing S if Jones comes down.

I dont know but we need to address this position in the draft...Very thin at SS/FS.

OK Jones is replacing Knight as strong safety...

Tillman, Bell, Rookie is replacing Freeman at Free safety.

I'm not sure who will replace TJones if he gets injured.

MelbournePhin said:
last i heard, arturoo was looking at GB

me too (CBS Sportsline rumor mill I think)-hope that doesn't come back to bite us in the butt:shakeno:

T-Jones is a lock at the SS position. Right now, the FS position could go to Tillman, Bell or Bua(nobody aboved mentioned him). I honestly think that if we don't pick up any more draft picks(we only have five) that this position can wait a year to draft someone. It is a weak spot, but we also have other needs right now. However, if we do pick up more picks(Surtain trade, move down) we should definitley draft one.

colmax said:
Do you guys think that one of our CBs can play the position?

Just wondering...

I think E. Mario should try SS, right now I think we have enough corners, Mario should be considered for swing Corner, SS.

MDFINFAN said:
I think E. Mario should try SS, right now I think we have enough corners, Mario should be considered for swing Corner, SS.

Dont you mean FS? Cause he is big but not that BIG. He is only 200 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom