What is up with Ronnie Brown? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is up with Ronnie Brown?

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I have been on vacation for awhile what is up with his contract?

they are in a stailmate over 3 million in guatenteed money..Aparently ROnnies agent is very inexperiened, and IMO he is waiting for either Braylon or Benson to sign first so he has a better idea of what Ronnies fair market value is. I am very unhappy I wont be seening big 23 in Canton for the HOF game.

beejay05 said:
they are in a stailmate over 3 million in guatenteed money..Aparently ROnnies agent is very inexperiened, and IMO he is waiting for either Braylon or Benson to sign first so he has a better idea of what Ronnies fair market value is. I am very unhappy I wont be seening big 23 in Canton for the HOF game.

And apparently Bensons and Edwards' agents are waiting for Ronnie to sign. Always a gutless excuse. First, it was Alex Smith. Maybe they'll wait until next April to see what next years no. 2 signs for.
I'm losing respect for RB every day. I thought he was a higher character guy than this.

I dont know if it is a reflection on RB's character, or greed, but he is hurting himself and better hope he dazzles before game 5 when Ricky can play.

Back
Top Bottom