What is up with the Finheaven VIP kits? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is up with the Finheaven VIP kits?

JJW1339

OLD SCHOOL
Reaction score
I have been waiting for 15 weeks now and have yet to recieve my VIP kit. The response I get is that the distributor is at fault, but 15 weeks, come on. I signed up when the season started and now its almost over. Finheaven needs to make this right some how. People who have been waiting for this kit should be compensated in some way. If this situation happened in the real business world you would not be in business for very long. :fire:

There's a thread in the VIP forum just for this.

He already read that thread. That's the fascinating part.

If this were the "real business world", we'd have paid employees and be trying to turn a profit. But that's simply not the case. This is volunteer work. Nobody makes a dime. We all have real jobs. Some more inconvenient than others (Matt traveled 85,000 miles last year for his job). And everything earned goes back into the site.

We're trying to make it right. We're angry, frustrated and downright embarrassed. We've got egg on our faces because this distributor, who was reputable and reliable for several months, decided to get out of business and cut off all communication with us.....and still hold our product.

You may be out $12 (the difference between the original VIP and the VIP with products). But we're out four figures and our reputation. And now, time.

It's not like we can just drive around the corner and pick this stuff up (I saw your post a week ago). It's a few hundred miles away. It'll take a U-Haul to carry everything down and possibly a self-storage room to house. Yes, more expense for the site. And that's assuming the company's management will assure us that they'll be there to receive us. Again, they wouldn't communicate with us in any way. I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna spend my Saturday driving up and down the state on a wing and a prayer.

I'm sorry you're out $12. I really am. But frankly, I think you need to relax and get over it. We're doing the best we can. You'll get it when we get it. If that's not good enough, too bad.

If this were the "real business world", we'd have paid employees and be trying to turn a profit. But that's simply not the case. This is volunteer work. Nobody makes a dime. We all have real jobs. Some more inconvenient than others (Matt traveled 85,000 miles last year for his job). And everything earned goes back into the site.

We're trying to make it right. We're angry, frustrated and downright embarrassed. We've got egg on our faces because this distributor, who was reputable and reliable for several months, decided to get out of business and cut off all communication with us.....and still hold our product.

You may be out $12 (the difference between the original VIP and the VIP with products). But we're out four figures and our reputation. And now, time.

It's not like we can just drive around the corner and pick this stuff up (I saw your post a week ago). It's a few hundred miles away. It'll take a U-Haul to carry everything down and possibly a self-storage room to house. Yes, more expense for the site. And that's assuming the company's management will assure us that they'll be there to receive us. Again, they wouldn't communicate with us in any way. I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna spend my Saturday driving up and down the state on a wing and a prayer.

I'm sorry you're out $12. I really am. But frankly, I think you need to relax and get over it. We're doing the best we can. You'll get it when we get it. If that's not good enough, too bad.

I'm not out $12, I believe it was $36. And no I am not going to get over it. It was an agreement between 2 parties, I held up my end and your end was to send out the kit in a reasonable time, which you did not do. Thats the bottom line. Just because you hired a unreliable distributor is not my problem!

I'm not out $12, I believe it was $36. And no I am not going to get over it. It was an agreement between 2 parties, I held up my end and your end was to send out the kit in a reasonable time, which you did not do. Thats the bottom line. Just because you hired a unreliable distributor is not my problem!

You paid $36 for 1 years access to the VIP forum and a VIP kit.

Before the VIP kit was created, the cost was $24 for access to the VIP forum. Straight up. No VIP kit. We added the kit and raised the price $12. And since you've had access to the VIP forum without fail, I'd say you're out $12.

You following me??

In 2007, the cost for 1-year of VIP forum access is $36. No kit. We tried doing something cool for everyone and it didn't totally work out. So that's been tabled.

The point is, access to the VIP forum has never been free. It never will be free. And it never was or will be sold as a free add-on to merchandise.

As for the rest, I guess you're just gonna have to be mad. You choosing to be a jerk about all this isn't my problem.

Back
Top Bottom