What is up with the half naked girls in signatures? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is up with the half naked girls in signatures?

DeeperImage

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't mind looking at them but there is a time and place for that. I visit FH from work (we are allowed before anyone *******) but I hate scrolling through a thread and see half naked women in people's sigs. This is a Football forum and it would be nice if it remained that way. Not trying to be a cry baby but I come here to talk about Football not see half naked women. I'm not going to single anyone out but it's not hard to figure out who I'm talking about.

Tell your bosses that if they dressed more like the girls in the sig you would be more productive..[ If they are decent looking of course and (female), if thats what floats your boat not that there is anything wrong with the other way]

I don't mind looking at them but there is a time and place for that. I visit FH from work (we are allowed before anyone *******) but I hate scrolling through a thread and see half naked women in people's sigs. This is a Football forum and it would be nice if it remained that way. Not trying to be a cry baby but I come here to talk about Football not see half naked women. I'm not going to single anyone out but it's not hard to figure out who I'm talking about.

Complaining about being forced to look at half naked girls is very gay.

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, "I'm not tryin to be a dick BUT...." I see where your comin from but I don't mind because I check this site mostly on my blackberry or personal laptop.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think he's saying that it's a "What's on the monitor at work" issue.

Don't get me wrong, bro. I enjoy your sigs, but I've gotta be careful about lingering on your posts at work, too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom