What is up with washtington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is up with washtington

dan13

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
How does Washington keep signing all these guys? I know Dan has more money then brains. How are they not in cap hell? Do they know something we don’t on how to get people sign and under the cap.

No. You want to know why Washington sucks every year? Because they have 4 or 5 big name guys and every other player who starts SUCKS.

It'll be like that this year... especially on defense for them. Fred Smoot, Lavar Arrington, Shawn Springs... then who?

This is true.

I wonder how Dan made all his money because when it comes to football seems to just throw it at anybody.

Originally posted by Gonk
No. You want to know why Washington sucks every year? Because they have 4 or 5 big name guys and every other player who starts SUCKS.

It'll be like that this year... especially on defense for them. Fred Smoot, Lavar Arrington, Shawn Springs... then who?
Nope, they will be good this year. Gibbs is a god

Wow.. Skins threads, 3 Owens threads, and many more.. am I in "General NFL" ??

Redskins push the envelope with player dealings, eventually they'll get caught paying players under the table.

Every year they buy another team, until they can keep a strong nucleus of young players together, they'll never win anything. You build through the draft. Free agency is only good for adding pieces to complete the puzzle.

Until the owner stops playing fantasy football with the skins, Gibbs won't have another Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom