What is with the news section on the front page??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is with the news section on the front page???

McMichael

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
While I was just skimming through the news articles there are all kinds of typos, spelling mistakes, and errors. With the amount of advertisements and users logging on to this site, there is no editor? Perhaps at least have the people who type the articles proof-read their work before posting it on the front page?

Just seems a bit unprofessional for a very busy and populated website like this one.

I would even offer to edit some of these articles if needed, I am very well educated in grammar and spelling, and would gladly help out the site if needed.

not a bad idea. after being a long devoted member to this website...i have been ecstatic that it has become so popular in the past couple years. and with that being the case (the explosion of members and popularity) i do think that the front page and the articles can sometimes use a bit more work.

can one of the mods comment on this for us? who actually writes those articles? are they fan-written and selected or does someone do it weekly? whichever the case may be I agree that they often have many errors and i find it embarrassing.

now were back on the national stage, were a popular team again, weve got record #'s of people checking out our forums at freakin 5-6AM EST....!!!

lets get some professionalism so other fans dont laugh at us!

:)

i have nothing but <3 for finheaven and AJ

not a bad idea. after being a long devoted member to this website...i have been ecstatic that it has become so popular in the past couple years. and with that being the case (the explosion of members and popularity) i do think that the front page and the articles can sometimes use a bit more work.

can one of the mods comment on this for us? who actually writes those articles? are they fan-written and selected or does someone do it weekly? whichever the case may be I agree that they often have many errors and i find it embarrassing.

now were back on the national stage, were a popular team again, weve got record #'s of people checking out our forums at freakin 5-6AM EST....!!!

lets get some professionalism so other fans dont laugh at us!

:)

i have nothing but <3 for finheaven and AJ

Agree 100% the main news articles on the front page of the website should at least be proof-read! It makes it look like the people who typed the articles did not even care to check their work.....

Back
Top Bottom