What is wrong with Mare? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is wrong with Mare?

Crowda

Since 1986
Reaction score
It really seems like he's losing his leg...maybe it's time to draft a decent kicker in the middle/late rounds. Mare has missed some easy field goals (for him) that he used to make in the past.
Thoughts?

It really seems like he's losing his leg...maybe it's time to draft a decent kicker in the middle/late rounds. Mare has missed some easy field goals (for him) that he used to make in the past.
Thoughts?

i think the problem is more his head than his leg. its definately time to get a new kicker, draft or FA, doesnt matter but we need a new one. he consistently misses the kicks that matter, while being one of the highest paid kickers in the league. doesnt add up for me:dunno:

Crowda said:
Thoughts?
Definetly right. He isn't doing what he used too. But I never like to see a game depend on the kicker to win anyways. Unfortunately we have seen that alot with Miami. I would like to see Miami have that "cutting heads" attitude to just keep scoring. They have never had it though. When they get up by a few scores the get all happy and relaxed and thats when we see teams like the JETS come back from the dead and win.
clear.gif

D"olphinBomb]Definetly right. He isn't doing what he used too. But I never like to see a game depend on the kicker to win anyways. Unfortunately we have seen that alot with Miami. I would like to see Miami have that "cutting heads" attitude to just keep scoring. They have never had it though. When they get up by a few scores the get all happy and relaxed and thats when we see teams like the JETS come back from the dead and win. [URL="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m294/whitesides73/Humor/unknown-8.jpg said:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m294/whitesides73/Humor/unknown-8.jpg[/URL]
The NFL is consistently close and decided by 3 points or less. The fact that he is paid to make those clutch kicks and can't is ridiculous. Everyone wants to win games by tons of points but generally it doesn't happen. He isn't making the kicks but he's collecting the pay checks. Get him out of here.

Mare is a thief. He has been stealing money from the Dolphins for about 3 years now ever since he booted that kickoff in New England out of bounds. He is a great choke artist.

Drfletcherdc said:
Mare is a thief. He has been stealing money from the Dolphins for about 3 years now ever since he booted that kickoff in New England out of bounds. He is a great choke artist.

Draft a kicker in the 7th rd!!

Say bye To mare

Back
Top Bottom