What is your current age? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your current age?

Turned 40 last week. 27 years as a fan after moving to Miami in '94 as an NFL obsessed 13 year old who could only get Dolphins games on TV. Figured hey I might as well get into the hometown team and quickly became locked in.

After returning to NY 18 years ago I get a lot of raised eyebrows here wondering how the hell I'm a Dolphins fan, but I bleed teal and orange for life. Fins up!

41 from NJ and one of the only female members on here. I don't post much anymore because of that fact, but I've been a die-hard since I was about 7. My dad was/is a Jets fan and I loved watching football with him. The Jets/Dolphins rivalry always sparked him. For fun, I'd root for the Dolphins, but then I fell in love with Dan Marino (yes, he was my crush as a 7 year old girl), and the rest is history. I know more about football and the Dolphins than most men, but not everyone takes a female fan seriously.
I personally always loved talking football with women as it's rare to find one who cares enough about it to get into the meat of the game.

One if my friend's wife is a massive football head. She knows college stats of players and can debate with the best of them; it's fantastic!

Always wanted to be Dan Marino so I played QB...at 5'2 lol....
Season ticket holder for over 10 years
Haven't missed a single game in 22 years
15 years on this sight this week

Back
Top Bottom