What is your current age? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your current age?

I ask this to see who I am talking with.
A lot of people on here know so much about this team. It leaves me to believe we have an abundance of middle age people like myself.
I'm 48 going on 37 years as a Dolphin fan.
Just turned 49 and been a fan since I came out of the womb.

Great thread. I've seen this topic elsewhere. Pro sites always skew much older than college football sites. Political sites tend to have the oldest demographic.

41 from NJ and one of the only female members on here. I don't post much anymore because of that fact, but I've been a die-hard since I was about 7. My dad was/is a Jets fan and I loved watching football with him. The Jets/Dolphins rivalry always sparked him. For fun, I'd root for the Dolphins, but then I fell in love with Dan Marino (yes, he was my crush as a 7 year old girl), and the rest is history. I know more about football and the Dolphins than most men, but not everyone takes a female fan seriously.
Check my name and year lol I got a sista from anotha mista lol.

signed your dolphin brother in jets giants land

I grew up in Louisville, KY. There were no pro teams, back then kids liked the Bengals, Cowboys, Bears and Steelers. I fell in love with the colors, I had the old jacket with the "pleather" sleeves. As a bonus they ended up being pretty damn good. I was 7 and it was 1972. I am 55 and have followed this team longer than my home town Louisville Cardinals. They are my first love, maybe it is why I get so upset at times. I would love to see us be relevant again, like the old days.

I turned 75 last Friday.

I've been a Dolphins fan since 2016.

That makes me 5 in Dolphins years - LOL
Happy belated birthday then @Ray R !
Sound Years GIF by Sennheiser

Turned 40 last week. 27 years as a fan after moving to Miami in '94 as an NFL obsessed 13 year old who could only get Dolphins games on TV. Figured hey I might as well get into the hometown team and quickly became locked in.

After returning to NY 18 years ago I get a lot of raised eyebrows here wondering how the hell I'm a Dolphins fan, but I bleed teal and orange for life. Fins up!
You clearly wear the best jersey in NY. Happy belated 40th!

Back
Top Bottom