What is your greatest draft day fear? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your greatest draft day fear?

My only fear is giving up multiple high picthis year or next year for a quarterback. I’d rather use our high picks on other positional players and get a quarterback in the second tier either this year or next year and hope for the best. Free agent quarterbacks always come up so that’s always in our back pocket if we strike outBut at least we have a solid foundation in place ready for that guy.

Trading up using a couple of our first this year wouldn’t bother me but using all of them for two years would really bother me considering the way we are set up. I really don’t think this organization would do that but I would not be happy if it were done.

I respect that but wholeheartedly disagree. That is the mindset I hope our front office doesn’t have. Would I like him at five, hell yeah I would be ecstatic. But the mindset that we have to get him at all costs is not one that I can support.

With Burrow likely gone I have to confess to be all in on Tua. If we pass or get jumped my fear is he goes on to become elite elsewhere.

I think this is the mindset of being a Dolphins fan. We have come to expect disappointment and failure for too long. It’s time for this FO to wake the sleeping Giant.

This.... this whole draft needs to revolve around getting tua and a LT and a few other pieces bit it all starts with tua. Not getting him will be devastating
If you are crazy about getting Tua, a right tackle is way more important than a left tackle ;)

This.... this whole draft needs to revolve around getting tua and a LT and a few other pieces bit it all starts with tua. Not getting him will be devastating

IF the Fins feel Tua is going to be a star then I hope they do what it takes to get him.

But we don't know how much they like him.

Trading all our first round picks for burrow had a nightmare happened the other day I wasn’t happy when I woke up lol

That they accidentally draft Dion Jordan 5th overall. Not a player like him. We will somehow accidentally draft him. Again!

hearing people say we should "build through the trenches" even worse if we actually blow first round picks on it.
aside from the obvious holes, we need a WR1 and this class is loaded

Back
Top Bottom